Facebook Comedy Gold

quiet_riot said:

PMSL......

But they will still sell out by selling to tourists, who will pay more per match than a ST holder....so the delusion and short sightedness continues amongst the GaYs

To be fair I couldn't give a flying fuck about them either way!

The future's bright, the future's sky blue!!!

davymcfc said:
Timperley_blue said:
I don't believe only 13000 have renewed? Where did you hear that? They will be sold out every game again next season, much as I hate it!
old trafford will always sell out. well at least for the next few years anyway.
yep - there's always a glory hunting idiot to fill the next free space - w a n k e r s . . . .

Timperley_blue said:
I don't believe only 13000 have renewed? Where did you hear that? They will be sold out every game again next season, much as I hate it!

they didnt sell out this year????

bumbles said:
well a little upfront pain is the only way to drain the glazers of cash , and force them to consider selling up...

Or selling father of kai to cover the shortfall.. :)

It's a handy excuse though, isn't it?
Just as the the bad times are on the horizon, you say...
"Oh no! Now I hate the way that it's being run so I'm not going to renew! It's not because I'm a glory hunter who sees the axle of the bandwagon creaking. Honest, it's not!"
Sure, to be fair, there's probably a lot of them who buy into the let's all wear green and yellow and we can change the world bollox but, you can bet the Christmas club on there being just as many rats who are deserting the sinking ship.

And about corporate sales being down?
There's three good reasons:
(1) No company wants to be associated with a tarnished brand - which is what the Glazers and the GAY's together are doing to 'the biggest football club in the world ever'(TM).
(2) The f**ker's star is finally on the wane.
(3) I was passing the servants quarters, the other day when, I overheard the footman chatting with the groundskeeper. Apparently, there's a recession on. My wife's people will be most upset. They're industrial money, you know.
Ta-ta!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.