Facebook Face Value group.

Ted_Bovis

Joined there in search for away tickets after it was mentioned in BM.

Be really really careful boys and girls. It’s so far a massive load of scammers.

I’ve had chats and messages about spurs FA cup tickets. They ALL have 1 adult and 1 junior (that I want) and they start offering them at 150 for the pair.

I question them and they drop the price. Then drop again then ask me what I’d pay.

I ask them what are the seat numbers. They go quiet for 12 hours and then tell me they’re sold out.

It’s all a load of bollocks so please be careful folks.

Joined there in search for away tickets after it was mentioned in BM.

Be really really careful boys and girls. It’s so far a massive load of scammers.

I’ve had chats and messages about spurs FA cup tickets. They ALL have 1 adult and 1 junior (that I want) and they start offering them at 150 for the pair.

I question them and they drop the price. Then drop again then ask me what I’d pay.

I ask them what are the seat numbers. They go quiet for 12 hours and then tell me they’re sold out.

It’s all a load of bollocks so please be careful folks.
Are you on the most established Facebook Group. Man City Face Value Tickets and Travel. Or have you gone on a group with a similar name?

I joined the wrong one ‘tickets and travel no scammers’ a few weeks ago, seemed a bit too good to be true, comments hidden etc. on posts and a few angry reactions to past posts.

Then when you look who it was it says they were a former member of the group who left the angry reactions.

Hopefully joined the correct one this time lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.