Facebook Group (Fergie is a Penis)

Blue Smartie said:
That was class, pissed myself when I saw it last night.

Did you get it back after the game?

Na, lol. It was only about £12. Just buy another 1 if i do it again. Im hoping someone who is going to the derby buys 1 off Ann Summers for the swamp, and everyone sings, Fergie is a Penis, Fergie is a penis, nah nah nah nah, blues, nah nah nah nah, blues! Would be amazing and funny as fook!

Ricster said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Ricster said:

Joined funny as fook. mates with a few scousers who cant stand Fergus Baconface ok to invite them?

I've invited a couple of Liverpool fans to, the more the merrier i say. Got a Chelsea fan invited too.

See you got in OK, saw you in your Bananaman outfit who couldnt and your team of helpers as you blew up your pink paddling pool!

From a distance you look like TUBES from Soccer AM

Trigger said:
Ricster said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Ricster said:

Joined funny as fook. mates with a few scousers who cant stand Fergus Baconface ok to invite them?

I've invited a couple of Liverpool fans to, the more the merrier i say. Got a Chelsea fan invited too.

See you got in OK, saw you in your Bananaman outfit who couldnt and your team of helpers as you blew up your pink paddling pool!

From a distance you look like TUBES from Soccer AM

TUBES??????????

Cheeky Bugger, lol. Yeah got in fine with it, the stewards asked for some banana's so used a bit of persuasion, shall we say ;)

Thanks for the advice though.

Ricster said:
vonksbignose said:
Is that you in the picture giving him the finger?

I'm not sure what's funnier - fergies fucking ugly mug plastered over a 6 foot penis, or the look of satisfaction at having been the one to do it on your face!

Top drawer - full marks my friend!!!

;-)

Yeah its me, im not taking the full credit as another member suggested putting his face on it, but your right, it was very satisfying indeed. :D

That was me!

I couldn't believe you actually did it though!

Full marks there mate, it was hilarious and looked fantastic!

*singingtheblues* said:
Ricster said:
vonksbignose said:

I'm not sure what's funnier - fergies fucking ugly mug plastered over a 6 foot penis, or the look of satisfaction at having been the one to do it on your face!

;-)

Yeah its me, im not taking the full credit as another member suggested putting his face on it, but your right, it was very satisfying indeed. :D

That was me!

Class, dont think it would've gone down half as well without your suggestion. Cheers buddy

Ricster said:
*singingtheblues* said:
Ricster said:
vonksbignose said:

;-)

That was me!

Class, dont think it would've gone down half as well without your suggestion. Cheers buddy

No problem mate, I was absolutely delighted to see it... if I'm honest I didn't think you would do it, so full marks there mate.

I don't think I've been so happy to see a penis in my entire life!

Lmao, I was in 107 and when I saw it go up it got a chorus of cheers, it was hilarious.

There should definitely be another appearance for it at the swamp!

joined added invited about 130 some rags got an invite aswell thought it might of been nice to see what bacon face gets up to in his spare time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.