Facebook stauses

nashark said:
BimboBob said:
It's not the fucking teachers you numpty it's modern society all wanting to be gangsters.My wife teaches 5 year olds and a few of them speak like that already.They also have to follow a government plan to the letter or OFSTED,when they turn up with 2 days notice,hammer the crap out of them.

With the greatest respect to your wife Bob, teachers are also to blame. I do agree with you saying that kids aspire to criminality and want to speak like a 1970s African-American Harlem gangster. It is negligible though, to suggest that all teachers meet the requirements for such a priveliged and prestigious job.

The tories intend to allocate the job to scholars and academics: something I am in support of. Teaching is an easy way out for some people. Some are hired to read from a book and expect the children to grasp every meaning of every word. Children need to learn morals and respect before real education can proceed. When this occurs, I look forward to meeting those who can match my spelling and whit.

The Tories have said that they want to attract only top graduates into teaching (i.e people with a 1st or 2nd class degree). However, they dont propose to pay teachers more to attract these top graduates or to improve working conditions. Oh no. Instead they hope to attract high flying graduates by making teaching a 'high status' profession but have yet to explain how they will do that. Sounds like empty rhetoric, i'm afraid.

nashark said:
BimboBob said:
It's not the fucking teachers you numpty it's modern society all wanting to be gangsters.My wife teaches 5 year olds and a few of them speak like that already.They also have to follow a government plan to the letter or OFSTED,when they turn up with 2 days notice,hammer the crap out of them.

With the greatest respect to your wife Bob, teachers are also to blame. I do agree with you saying that kids aspire to criminality and want to speak like a 1970s African-American Harlem gangster. It is negligible though, to suggest that all teachers meet the requirements for such a priveliged and prestigious job.

The tories intend to allocate the job to scholars and academics: something I am in support of. Teaching is an easy way out for some people. Some are hired to read from a book and expect the children to grasp every meaning of every word. Children need to learn morals and respect before real education can proceed. When this occurs, I look forward to meeting those who can match my spelling and whit.

It is down to the parents and then the teachers to teach morals and respect.Teachers will carry on what the parents start.When you have parents who don't teach this then it all falls down.As much as my wife tries it all fails down at home.That is the real problem with todays society.Parents are happy to let kids sit on the PS3/XBOX rather than teach the values that we learnt.Most kids today only read books because they have to,like homework, and not because they want to.

Mikem93 said:
Is it just me or do you get annoyed when peoples statuses pop up on your news feed and theres more spelling mistakes than their is correct spelling, i dont have perfect grammer especially not on facebook but when someone whos finished their GCSEs cants spell 'past' there is something wrong, or is it just me ?

Not half as annoying as when someone spouts crap like "I'm sad today" or "Why are all men assholes?"

Fucking attention seeking at it's worst! Cheer up you mug, and I'd be an asshole to you as well if you were a miserable fucking sexist!

alanjames24 said:
Mikem93 said:
Is it just me or do you get annoyed when peoples statuses pop up on your news feed and theres more spelling mistakes than their is correct spelling, i dont have perfect grammer especially not on facebook but when someone whos finished their GCSEs cants spell 'past' there is something wrong, or is it just me ?

Not half as annoying as when someone spouts crap like "I'm sad today" or "Why are all men assholes?"

Fucking attention seeking at it's worst! Cheer up you mug, and I'd be an asshole to you as well if you were a miserable fucking sexist!

Its fucking ridiculous how many people do it though but the most annoying is people the stupid applications that pop up saying 'someone commented on a picture of you' or ' This person voted for you on friend rankings' wtf is friend rankings lol

This is from an old primary school friend who is an offical dike!! She is 18 now, couldn't guess could you

ome frm my gals... dnt wanna sleep on ma own tanyt... :(

gtin in da baff den off ta ma gals

az ad a nyc weekend wiv ma baba ♥

stayed at me gals lastnyt :) getin ready den off ta town... LGYM, scran, gay village... den my gals stayin at myn ♥

richcity said:
This is from an old primary school friend who is an offical dike!! She is 18 now, couldn't guess could you

ome frm my gals... dnt wanna sleep on ma own tanyt... :(

gtin in da baff den off ta ma gals

az ad a nyc weekend wiv ma baba ♥

stayed at me gals lastnyt :) getin ready den off ta town... LGYM, scran, gay village... den my gals stayin at myn ♥

Huh?

Someone should shove this down Gordy B's throat.

Facebook is fucking bollocks fullstop

"I use it to keep in touch with my mates abroad"

BOLLOCKS - You managed before this shite kicked off - email them

"I like to share photos"

BOLLOCKS - *see above*

PaulPowerShower said:
Facebook is fucking bollocks fullstop

"I use it to keep in touch with my mates abroad"

BOLLOCKS - You managed before this shite kicked off - email them

"I like to share photos"

BOLLOCKS - *see above*

Actually it is easier for people abroad. You don't have to do 50 emails, you just throw photos up and anyone can look at them if they want. Saves a shite load of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.