Facebook Warriors - Important Update, Page 1 Post 9

Re: Facebook Warriors - Importnat Update, Page 1 Post 9

Paul powers moustache said:
Well that settles it you have to persue her and then shag her

I couldn't, I can't work out how he can, when I got the message I had mixed emotions, I wasn't sure whether to be offended at him thinking I would actually throw one up her or amazingly confused as to how he thought at least 2 people would throw one up her?

As mentioned show the messages to his GF, she may not be aware of his posessiveness?

if the threats continue, offer to meet the guy in a public place?
Don't offer aggressively, just say: why don't we meet for a chat or something? i'm tired of this internet lark!

See what his response is, he probably won't turn up but if he does great, let him smash you - infront of loads of people and cctv cameras, he gets affray/gbh, court costs, community service, maybe sent down... Win/Win
I'd take a punch knowing that the scumbag will be getting bumraped in strangeways.

Timahhhhh, how come he targeted you? Has she been spreading shit about you to him? Like I said earlier, pass his name onto this thread and a load of us will message him in the same fashion we messaged that fucker who Bellamy clipped.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Paul powers moustache said:
Well that settles it you have to persue her and then shag her

I couldn't, I can't work out how he can, when I got the message I had mixed emotions, I wasn't sure whether to be offended at him thinking I would actually throw one up her or amazingly confused as to how he thought at least 2 people would throw one up her?

Do her doggy and dont look to closely When you are doing it use a biro to write M C F C on her ass

I'm really tempted to post his name, just need to see how it pans out at work first!!

The other worrying thing is I suspect it may even my her on his log in...she is madder than a bag of frogs!!

Timmmmahhhh said:
I'm really tempted to post his name, just need to see how it pans out at work first!!

The other worrying thing is I suspect it may even my her on his log in...she is madder than a bag of frogs!!

If she is doing that YOU NEED TO FUCK HER

She will do fucking allsorts - the crazy ones always do......

I once had a bird that cut herself whilst I shagged her......on her arm with a knife......

It was very wrong.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.