Facing the press and taking it like a man

He sets the tone for their fair weather "supporters" as well. They are always invisible until the next win. I text a fair few of them yesterday, only one replied.

svennis pennis said:
He sets the tone for their fair weather "supporters" as well. They are always invisible until the next win. I text a fair few of them yesterday, only one replied.
This is so true - what a bunch of shithouses they are - only want to text when they are winning or city are losing.

I've had to put up with things like 'come on pie eaters' whilst freezing my bollocks off at Wigan and I always respond but yesterday no one responded to my jibes - miserable glory hunting bastards. I'd love yesterday to be the beginning of the end for them as far as their season goes.

I had a small bet with a 'friend' of mine about Inter saying they were good enough to beat the Scum. How surprised I was at the state of Italian football after that display over two legs. Anyway, the lad text me "Inter Milan?", I text backing saying 'yeah, they were crap, worry about Barca!".

After yesterday's result I text to him "Liverpool? Glory? Glory?? PMSL!!"!

Not heard a word back since...

I sent one saying I thought comic relief was the night before.

Got one back saying he was embarrassed, United were shite and they deserved it and Come on City!!

Another one just said bollocks!

Apparently he's been quoted as saying that they were the best team yesterday...

Priceless!

Let's just hope this result puts the seed of doubt into them and build belief in everyone that plays them that they CAN be beaten.. One of the reasons we have done better recently against them is that we we have started going there to win instead of putting up the barricades and trying to contain instead of attacking them... VDS has got away with murder over the last few months but he's looked decidedly shaky in the last few games and could be the weak link that brings the house of cards tumbling down...?

Another result like that and suddenly the quintuple looks a long way off!

Here's hoping...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.