Fact of the Gay

gaudinho's stolen car said:
So am I unusual in that I don't have any homosexual tendencies whatsoever?
No, you're just a liar.....or that denial thing above!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 am --<br /><br />
tueartsboots said:
Quaristice said:
It's all to do with hormones in the key stages of pregnancy

No conspiracy, no preference

Simple.
Simple?
I know plenty of homosexuals who were raped as children by there fathers/uncles they are of disposition that homosexuality is the way they are
Ay? If the inference is that some homosexuals (or, using your post, plenty) are that way because they were abused as kids then your post must, absolutely must be Clarkie bait.

Re: Re: Fact of the Gay

Phleeper said:
Is Alfred Kinsey Steve's dad?
Top bloke is Skinsey.

And based on the embrace we shared at 2am in a bar in Sydney on Derby Day... well his dad is right to be asking a few questions...

Thank fuck they didn't hijack the word 'happy', birthdays would've been a battleground.
'Happy birthday to you..' @*#Whack*#@!!!!
On another note I've read somewhere that most bi-sexuals are females. Men tend to be straight or fully blown homosexuals. Very few are bi.

rushts said:
FuZzY said:
So am I unusual in that I don't have any homosexual tendencies whatsoever?

Re: Kun Aguero topic

He's so dreamy.

Hmmmm . . .

;-)

pmsl, good find.

I'd smash the fuck out of Super Sergio Kun Aguero. I can assure you that's nothing to do with homosexuality though, no matter how much Fuzzy would like to imagine it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.