FACT!!

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Vatican City, officially the State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, the capital city of Italy. At approximately 44 hectares (110 acres) (0.44 km2), and with a population of over 800, it is the smallest country in the world by both area and population.

Fact one - Its got the least population in the world.

Fact two - Its the smallest country in the world.

I wanna hear facts people, give me facts!

Robbo. said:
Vatican City, officially the State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, the capital city of Italy. At approximately 44 hectares (110 acres) (0.44 km2), and with a population of over 800, it is the smallest country in the world by both area and population.

also most catholics per head lol

The Rungrado May First Stadium, or May Day Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium in Pyongyang, North Korea, completed on May 1, 1989.

It is currently used for football matches, a few athletics matches, but most often for the spectacular Arirang performances (also known as the Mass Games). The stadium can seat 150,000, which is the largest non-auto racing stadium capacity in the world.

United are cheats FACT!

rooney is an ugly fucker FACT!

all the rules can and will be changed for the benifit of man ushited FACT!

fergiuscum is a hypocryte FACT!

City are and always will be the pride of manchester FACT!

I love and am very proud to support City FACT!

Robbo. said:

The Vacitcan City is the only Country in the world with a 0% birth rate
FACT!!

Robbo. said:

Rafael_Benitez_280x_451090a.jpg

We have an intruder; mind your wallets!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.