FACT!!

Robbo. said:
Vatican City, officially the State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, the capital city of Italy. At approximately 44 hectares (110 acres) (0.44 km2), and with a population of over 800, it is the smallest country in the world by both area and population.

Fact one - Its got the least population in the world.

Fact two - Its the smallest country in the world.

I wanna hear facts people, give me facts!

It's also the only country in the world with a 100% literacy rating.

kippaxwarrior said:
Robbo. said:
Vatican City, officially the State of the Vatican City, is a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the city of Rome, the capital city of Italy. At approximately 44 hectares (110 acres) (0.44 km2), and with a population of over 800, it is the smallest country in the world by both area and population.

Fact one - Its got the least population in the world.

Fact two - Its the smallest country in the world.

I wanna hear facts people, give me facts!

The Vacitcan City is the only Country in the world with a 0% birth rate
FACT!!

i like, keep it coming

Popes recruited Swiss mercenaries as part of an army, the Pontifical Swiss Guard was founded by Pope Julius II on 22 January 1506 as the personal bodyguard of the Pope and continues to fulfil that function

kippaxwarrior said:
Manchester City are the only club to have scored and conceded 100 goals in the same league season
FACT!!!

AND.....

The only team to haqve been relegated the year after winning the league!
Sums up our history really!

Stuart said:
Inside his bedroom closet , Steve Coppell has a fine collection of Gimp masks . Next to these Gimp masks you'll find a croutching John O'Shea with a large Florida orange stuffed inside his mouth .
Fact .
A........llegedly!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.