Fake Meat - The Real Deal?

Burger King has had a veggie burger in the US for years. Strange as McDonalds do in the UK (spicy bean burger) but do not in the States. However, even as a veggie I wouldn't buy from there anyway.
I am arriving in London on the day of the Cup final and return from Manchester on the Wednesday (hopefully after a parade.....) so looking forward to giving this Greggs effort a go.

We've had numerous veggie threads on here, one thing I will say is over here there is a brand 'Gardein' who make tasty meat alternatives. A few months ago at work I made a meal with pasta sauce and their meatballs. I made enough for that nights evening meal and the next evening meal too. Only the overnight staff at work ate the 2nd nights meal..... when (friendly) confronting him as to if he enjoyed the meatballs, he said it was delicious and hadn't tasted anything like that meatball wise..... when I told him what they were he was amazed. So much so he went out and bought a packet himself. Hasn't turned him veggie but he has started to enjoy meat free meals as a result as the products he has bought / eaten he really likes

I’ve had the impossible burger a couple of times. It’s sprung everywhere here over the last year.
It looks and tastes great, but apparently it’s no better for you than the real thing.

All that soya based food is over processed?
It kinda puts me off it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.