Fake unmarked police cars

grunge

Probably worth knowing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-36902057

Drivers are being warned not to stop if an unmarked police car tries to get them to pull over after two vans were stolen by fake officers.

Essex Police issued the warning after the vehicles were stopped on the M11 and the M25 recently and stolen.

The thieves, dressed in police uniforms and, in one incident, carrying a handgun, used blue flashing lights.

Officers have been told they should not pull people over when in unmarked cars unless it is an emergency.

Follow updates on the latest news from Essex

Det Ch Insp Stuart Smith said: "We have taken this decision to safeguard motorists in Essex while these offenders remain outstanding.

"Our victims have told us that the suspects are purporting to be police officers and are wearing body armour to further enhance this deception in order to steal these vans.

"Anyone who is signalled at to stop by someone in a car which may appear to be an unmarked police is asked not to stop but to call 999 immediately to verify whether the vehicle and its occupants are genuine."

"Anyone who is signalled at to stop by someone in a car which may appear to be an unmarked police is asked not to stop but to call 999 immediately to verify whether the vehicle and its occupants are genuine."

Then get on the spot fine for using an hand held communication device...it's a tory ruse I tell ya :)

This was happening in Dublin a few years ago. They parked up near pubs to catch lads driving with a few drinks and then take their nice cars off them.

So my policy of ramming them then shooting both occupants in the head before calmly driving off is just good practice then?
Who would have thought it hey :-D

It's been going on on the outskirts of Barcelona for years. I was attemptedly ( is there such a word....) flagged down on the AP7 (with UK plates on) but having lived there for a few years knew what was going on. I met 2 women later on down the motorway ( again, UK plates) who had been pulled over and they weren't so lucky. Everything stolen..... I gave them €50 for fuel because I'm an exceptionally nice guy .
Heard stories of people using air guns to blow out tyres, stabbing tyres at services stations with hypodermic needles and then following you till you have to pull over.

this is why they took all the rental ID off cars in the USA, they waited until you exited the airport and crashed into the rear of you, they know your well wedged up with dollars on your arrival

So my policy of ramming them then shooting both occupants in the head before calmly driving off is just good practice then?
Who would have thought it hey :-D

Increase your chances of just a caution by shouting Krishna is superduper as you pump round after round into the bastards

It's been going on on the outskirts of Barcelona for years. I was attemptedly ( is there such a word....) flagged down on the AP7 (with UK plates on) but having lived there for a few years knew what was going on. I met 2 women later on down the motorway ( again, UK plates) who had been pulled over and they weren't so lucky. Everything stolen..... I gave them €50 for fuel because I'm an exceptionally nice guy .
Heard stories of people using air guns to blow out tyres, stabbing tyres at services stations with hypodermic needles and then following you till you have to pull over.
Did those 2 ladies, er, thank you? And, more importantly, did you get pictures?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.