Falinge estate in Rochdale most deprived in England.

Rascal said:
peoffrey said:
Rascal said:
Are you taking the piss, because im not quite sure here

If you arnt taking the piss then you are possible one of the most ignorant and clueless twats that have ever been on this forum#

Until you stop throwing names around and swearing and begin to address my points in a structured way (it should be simple to you considering the absolute piffle you believe I spout) then I'll refrain from answering to anything you say.

You are wrong, just wrong in what you assume to be fact

Im disabled. I dont get my house paid for, i dont get my council tax paid and i certainly dont get a nice sum of cash to live my life on.

You are just wrong and people like you make people like myselfs lives harder because you believe the nonsense you read in the press.

0.3% is the fraud rate ...........0.3%

Where you getting 0.3% from? Seems like someone is trying to put a positive spin on it. Nonetheless benefit fraud and tax evasion figures aren't really the issue they just give both sides something to flap their gums about.

Some really confused attitudes in this thread.

Some people are arseholes.

Rascal, I love you, you don't hate the poor and the needy like the majority of this forum. You're cut from a different cloth.

Josh Blue said:
This thread shows how the propaganda is working perfectly.

Turn the working poor against the unemployed poor.

I am from the poor to be fair there are lots of people who have very little but are wonderful human beings. There are also those that take advantage and use their position as a right to be horrible human beings.

If anyone is stupid enough to let TV or media of any sort dictate how they see life and others then they are of no contribution to society anyway.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Rascal, I love you, you don't hate the poor and the needy like the majority of this forum. You're cut from a different cloth.

Oi, i trust you're not lumping me in with the 'can afford a roll-up so..' brigade

stonerblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Oi, i trust you're not lumping me in with the 'can afford a roll-up so..' brigade

No, when the lines are drawn in the sand, I think I'd want you on my side for various reasons.

TheMightyQuinn said:
stonerblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No, when the lines are drawn in the sand, I think I'd want you on my side for various reasons.

Roger that.

I've worked in Rochdale for 20 years, roughly five years ago I was stood in a shop and a kid wearing two jackets in winter (both jackets had seen better days) asked the shop keeper for £1.73p worth of gas/electric metre card. The shop owner told her they only did £1, £2, £3 and so on. The kid left the shop with the minimum card. Sadly at the time I didn't apprehend and offer a couple of quid, something I felt a twxt about. I suppose that that kid had a cold night.

The whole "flat" set up in rochdale is desperate, not everyone wants to live on benefits but there are those which have a generation of family members who haven't been employed, the only hope is education, which the majority of Asian, polish and DRFC see, sadly a percentage of the white families would rather be playing gangsters or practicing alcoholism than sending the kids to school and it doesn't have to be a big percentage to keep Rochdale poor poor.

Poverty definitely lives in Rochdale.

I hope I haven't come across in a bad light,.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.