Falling in Love with Carlos [Merged]

Re: Falling in Love

Marry me Carlito! That goal yesterday was superb.

Let the rags say you're average. Let the rags say they are a better team without you.

You're a blue now, and you're my special Blue. God i love this guy.

Went to hospital last night to see my brother in law whose an Everton fan!!

Supposed to be coming with me on Wednesday but now looks unlikely!

Anyway his mate was there and we all started talking about football as you do!!

I said what a fantastic goal Tevez had scored today what a brilliant signing he has been and that i couldnt believe Manure had let him go!!!

Suddenly my brother in laws mate went very quiet and looked abit glum!!

Que I asked him who he supported and my brother in law piped in united!!!

I pissed myself laughing thanked him for Tevez and for beating Liverpool and said see you in the Champions League next season!!!

Top player. But I don't feel the love just yet. Still behind Bellers and Superman for me.

Give it a bit longer and he will start to feel like a proper City player not just someone who plays (superbly) for City.

i have his picture on my wall at work. On Saturday a woman saw it and said her son would love it. After thinking about it for a minute i decided, grudgingly, to let her have it for the lad. I went and bought another one half an hour later.

fanfuckintastic goal yesterday and fast turning into a Blue hero. And as KB said, his neville comments were music to the ears of every City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.