Falling in Love with Carlos [Merged]

Re: Is Tevez currently the best player in the world?

super davey moyes said:
Ricster said:
Laugh all you want murderer, he's in the top 3 right now on form!

murderer ? strange comment..hes in the top 3 in the world! ok right

Everton havent got one in the top 50 you sad act.

I dont give 2 flying fucks whats going on with Tevez, at this moment in time he is still a blue and is the best player i have seen grace the turf of City.

article-1268590-07EE0848000005DC-821_306x423.jpg

Carlos, you are, in my eyes, playing better football than you ever have done throughout your career. That must tell you something.

Anyway, im still in love with you.

Ricster said:
I dont give 2 flying fucks whats going on with Tevez, at this moment in time he is still a blue and is the best player i have seen grace the turf of City.

Carlos, you are, in my eyes, playing better football than you ever have done throughout your career. That must tell you something.

Ditto. I will be heartbroken if he leaves.

Ricster said:

Fair play to you mate but I have a feeling that some may come on here and ruin your thread somewhat.

But if he does leave, may I interest you in some David Silva for a man crush?

Ricster said:

When someone tells you they don't love you anymore it's time to move on.

Im am so glad i decided not to slag this guy off, i knew in my heart he would stay and i could never cheer a guy on if i slated him

Right Tevez shirt in the wash on in time for the game

How fickle can you get....I posted he should he wear the captains armband and got a resounding 'NO'.

and now???

the only thing that truly counts is the team not one man. that will always be the standard for a truly great and successful team/club

Jonny Boy said:
How fickle can you get....I posted he should he wear the captains armband and got a resounding 'NO'.

and now???

the only thing that truly counts is the team not one man. that will always be the standard for a truly great and successful team/club

In my opinion, he still shouldn't be captain, its great news he has withdrawn his transfer request and is committed to the club for now, but that is the minimum requirement for a proper captain anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.