Beveley Road,
Ladybarn.
Manchester.
M14 6TZ

Re: Fallowfield Meeting April 11th

This sounds good to me Alberto I have lived in fallowfield
All my life and never heard of a supporters branch Here before will
Be ideal to meet up and get to know other blues
From the area, look forward to attending.

Ladybarn blue.would you like me to put
Your name down for you if your not able
To attend on that date and you will going
To future meetings. ?

bluelegend said:
To future meetings. ?

Working "away" is always a big problem ( but a good problem !!) , so thank you for your king offer .

But if there are any emails with information please if you have time PM me .

Again many thanks and good luck to all .

I normally drink in the Mauldeth Hotel when home .

FYI my Grand father was a founder member of the Ladybarn British Legion before it become the Ladybarn Social Club

Sorry for delay .

Ladybarn Blue . said:
bluelegend said:
To future meetings. ?

Working "away" is always a big problem ( but a good problem !!) , so thank you for your king offer .

But if there are any emails with information please if you have time PM me .

Again many thanks and good luck to all .

I normally drink in the Mauldeth Hotel when home .

FYI my Grand father was a founder member of the Ladybarn British Legion before it become the Ladybarn Social Club

Sorry for delay .

We will surely keep you posted and drop you a message with some info on Friday!
Good to hear your father was a founder member of the Legion, they are moving at The Swan later this month or in May!

I go in Ladybarn Social Club on a Saturday night (when they have artsits on) and there is quite a lot of city fans who go in there, mostly the ones who went in the old City social club at Maine Road, so it would be a good venue for meetings.

carolyn said:
I go in Ladybarn Social Club on a Saturday night (when they have artsits on) and there is quite a lot of city fans who go in there, mostly the ones who went in the old City social club at Maine Road, so it would be a good venue for meetings.

you should come to the meeting as well :)

alberto0292 said:
carolyn said:

good luck with the meeting, if you want to start an official branch you would need circa 25 names and a pub/social club as a regular haunt.

if you get that you can then contact kev parker to enquire about setting up a branch. be warned - this won't entitle you to get tickets straight away, you will have to wait at least 3 months before you can apply. see if 4/5 main leaders emerge and see if the Blues that show up are regulars or just watch in the pub Blues, from there you can decide what sort of group it will be

wearethesouthstand said:
alberto0292 said:
carolyn said:

good luck with the meeting, if you want to start an official branch you would need circa 25 names and a pub/social club as a regular haunt.

if you get that you can then contact kev parker to enquire about setting up a branch. be warned - this won't entitle you to get tickets straight away, you will have to wait at least 3 months before you can apply. see if 4/5 main leaders emerge and see if the Blues that show up are regulars or just watch in the pub Blues, from there you can decide what sort of group it will be

thanks pal, I aware of that ..

We don't have any sort of "agenda" at the moment if not just get some Blues together locally.. wil keep you posted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.