Family guy vs The Simpsons!

LCBblue

A follow up to kp789's thread about Family Guy.

If your a parent, then which do you prefer your kids watching?

If your not, which do you prefer? Simpsons for me. Discuss...

Come on man family guy is NOT for kids! I hope you were joking with that question!

Loads of people of people will reply saying the simpsons arent funny anymore, but thats because its not shock/insulting/offensive joke telling like family guy and south park rely on, but its still really nice to watch if you want light hearted laughter if not hilarious.

Godfather said:
Come on man family guy is NOT for kids! I hope you were joking with that question!

Loads of people of people will reply saying the simpsons arent funny anymore, but thats because its not shock/insulting/offensive joke telling like family guy and south park rely on, but its still really nice to watch if you want light hearted laughter if not hilarious.

Oh yeah, erm, of course it was a joke.

*Slides coat on, hood up, strides out the door".

LCBblue said:
aphex said:
futurama blows them both out of the water.
No way mate.
Yes way even Matt Groening rates Futurama above The Simpsons it's just The Simpsons had been well established so Futurama never really caught on in the same way People where expecting Simpsons of the future type programme. Since it was axed the re runs have caused people to realise just how good it was hence why we have new episodes. Futurama is funnier. As regards the question in the OP Simpsons would be mad if my kids watched Family Guy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.