Family guy vs The Simpsons!

calmcfc said:
was simpsons now its family guy

Ditto. My mate brought a Family Guy DVD round when we were like 13 and I loved it from then. I saw 'detective scrotes' and for some reason I literally couldn't stop laughing. Some of the random shit on Family Guy has me in stitches.

Here's a picture of 'Detective Scrotes' if anyone who doesn't know who I'm on about lol:

mrwvae.jpg

Always been a big family guy fan, the older ones are miles better than the newer series which are a bit hit and miss imo, does seem as though they are running out of ideas. Heard they do the episodes really quickly now which would explain the dip in quality. I'd much rather they took there time with the next series and make them as good as the older ones.

Simpsons i still watch all the time but not a patch on family guy imo. Oh and Futurama is as good as family guy can't wait for the new episodes.

The reason you have quality shows like Family guy, South park and American dad is down to the Simpsons, give it the respect it's due.

Although not as outright funny or close to the edge as some of the aformentioned, it's still a great show and has been for what 20 years?

1. Simpsons
2. Southpark
3. Family Guy
4. Futurama
5. American Dad

My top 5 based on entertainment value over the years.

1. Southpark
2. Family Guy
3. Simpsons
4. American Dad
5. Futurama

Based solely on how funny it is.

All my own opinions ofc, different strokes for different folks.

personally I think family guy is much better than the simpsons it's a more modern upto date form of humor, simpsons is still ok but futurama is shite but I never really liked si-fi and southpark is.... well, when I was 13 in high school it was funny because it was a cartoon with loads of swearing in it but it really is just shite

Difficult question. I would say Simpson because of it's longevity. Family Guy is good but apart from Peter, the rest of the characters don't make me laugh as much as the likes of Wiggum, Lenny and Karl etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.