Family stand tier 2

ftg89

Team supported
Manchester City
We have tickets in block 241 of the family stand. There’s the usual 6 of us going but I want to get a ticket for my son (he is a member)

If an odd ticket comes up on the exchange in any of the second tier family blocks (232-241) can I get him a seat and then have him on my lap in 241? Can you get access to 241 if say I got said ticket in block 235 if I can’t get one in 241?

I hope you understand what I’m saying?
Cheers

We have tickets in block 241 of the family stand. There’s the usual 6 of us going but I want to get a ticket for my son (he is a member)

If an odd ticket comes up on the exchange in any of the second tier family blocks (232-241) can I get him a seat and then have him on my lap in 241? Can you get access to 241 if say I got said ticket in block 235 if I can’t get one in 241?

I hope you understand what I’m saying?
Cheers
Why not just ask one of the six to move to the spare seat for a game? More comfortable for you and those around you…

Many 'kids' registered in the family stand are older than 38
My nephew is in there as the ‘kid’ of our group and he’s about 24.
He’s been going since he was about 8 though.
They told us they wouldn’t make us move so there we still are : )

My nephew is in there as the ‘kid’ of our group and he’s about 24.
He’s been going since he was about 8 though.
They told us they wouldn’t make us move so there we still are : )
Same age as my lad 24 but 25 this season.We received an email from the club telling us we needed to find alternative seats outside of level 2.He has had a season ticket from the age of 4.This was 3 seasons ago when they contacted me.Thankfully having moved it now leaves us without the scramble at the end of this season looking for alternative seats together.

Same age as my lad 24 but 25 this season.We received an email from the club telling us we needed to find alternative seats outside of level 2.He has had a season ticket from the age of 4.This was 3 seasons ago when they contacted me.Thankfully having moved it now leaves us without the scramble at the end of this season looking for alternative seats together.
I didn’t know they were still kicking them out of the family areas of NS. I thought they’d given up due to no space elsewhere. I was smart and moved out when loads moved into SS3 when that opened, creating loads of options all over the ground. Got some cracking seats now, and unlikely to be taken up by corporate either.

I didn’t know they were still kicking them out of the family areas of NS. I thought they’d given up due to no space elsewhere. I was smart and moved out when loads moved into SS3 when that opened, creating loads of options all over the ground. Got some cracking seats now, and unlikely to be taken up by corporate either.
It seems a little selective or the late 20 and 30 yr olds lost 10 yrs on there birth certificates. To be honest good look to them but as I say the extension of the North stand might prove problematic for some but hope not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.