Family stand tier 2

I didn’t know they were still kicking them out of the family areas of NS. I thought they’d given up due to no space elsewhere. I was smart and moved out when loads moved into SS3 when that opened, creating loads of options all over the ground. Got some cracking seats now, and unlikely to be taken up by corporate either.

Can’t remember exactly what was communicated but they definitely said something before Covid along the lines of they were going to get proper strict on the second tier regarding meeting the criteria for Family Stand and either scrap it altogether in level one, or at least not be that bothered.

That got put on the back-burner with everything else with Covid and I can’t see them bothering upsetting anybody now, with the rebuild imminent.

Have to see what they’re saying once the new stand is ready to go I suppose.

Thanks for your replies and help.

One more question. Where we are in block 241, we go in entrance a.

Edit, just purchased the ticket in block 237, it says entrance c for some strange reason even though I found a key and map which says 237 would be a. Can one of the adults go in entrance c even though I’ve purchased that one as a junior. This will allow my 8 year old to come in the same entrance as me. Sorry but I’m worrying about it now!

Thanks

Last edited:
Can’t remember exactly what was communicated but they definitely said something before Covid along the lines of they were going to get proper strict on the second tier regarding meeting the criteria for Family Stand and either scrap it altogether in level one, or at least not be that bothered.

That got put on the back-burner with everything else with Covid and I can’t see them bothering upsetting anybody now, with the rebuild imminent.

Have to see what they’re saying once the new stand is ready to go I suppose.
Quite a few guys on their own in L2 of the family stand and older couples with no children in tow, adult or otherwise. Never seen any restrictions enforced.

Thanks for your replies and help.

One more question. Where we are in block 241, we go in entrance a.

Edit, just purchased the ticket in block 237, it says entrance c for some strange reason even though I found a key and map which says 237 would be a. Can one of the adults go in entrance c even though I’ve purchased that one as a junior. This will allow my 8 year old to come in the same entrance as me. Sorry but I’m worrying about it now!

Thanks
There is no entrance A this season due to the building works. Anyone who used to enter via A now go in entrance C.

There is no entrance A this season due to the building works. Anyone who used to enter via A now go in entrance C.
Thank you,
My tickets on my phone for 241 still say entrance a
The 237 block one says c

So we all just go in c?
Cheers

Thank you,
My tickets on my phone for 241 still say entrance a
The 237 block one says c

So we all just go in c?
Cheers

These are the entrances for the forceable future. The ones next to circles are for 2/3 tiers.

I’ve found they’re very good accommodating which entrance you want to use though. I’ve emailed the access department a couple of times asking them to change an entrance for a particular ticket and they’ve done it straight away.

05942bf7a4fe8a2b48f75c34c953f90c.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.