Famous blues

David-Threlfall1.jpg

9.jpg

Babe # 42 - Marsha Thomason (Man City):
The English-born actress best known for her character in Las Vegas and Lost, is a fan of the Premier League club Manchester City

charliebigspuds said:
wearethesouthstand said:
michael gomez the boxer

les dawson was a blue from crumpsall

godley and creme from 10cc, did the boys in blue song

stan ogden from corrie (RIP)

mark and lard

bruce dixon / les battersby

reni (alan wren) from the roses - a junior blue

cressa - dancer from the roses - salford blue

phil defreitas and gary yates cricketers and Neil Fairbrother, he was the one who got Flintoff into it.
the bloke andy out of swing out sister

gilly out of the inspiral carpets

thats wrong mate, neil farirbrother (harvey) may be freddies agent but blues like gary yates and geoff durbin who works at LCCC got him into city ,fairbrothers a raggy red like warren hegg

Just to correct a few things on here. DCI Gene Hunt is a City fan but the actor who plays him isn't. Phil Glenister is from Harrow and follows Arsenal.

Rick Wakeman 'is' a City fan although he did used to support Brentford however his son Oscar is a City fan and when Howard Kendall invited them over for a game he was converted. However can someone explain that Top Gear video to me because no way on earth did Les Ferdinand ever score a goal against us that sent us down. Especially in 1992.

Blue Lloyd said:
Just to correct a few things on here. DCI Gene Hunt is a City fan but the actor who plays him isn't. Phil Glenister is from Harrow and follows Arsenal.

Rick Wakeman 'is' a City fan although he did used to support Brentford however his son Oscar is a City fan and when Howard Kendall invited them over for a game he was converted. However can someone explain that Top Gear video to me because no way on earth did Les Ferdinand ever score a goal against us that sent us down. Especially in 1992.

Just to add my bit, Rick Wakeman was on dictionary corner on Countdown many years ago and when talking about the loves of his life said amongst other things "my beloved Manchester City"
So he's a definite blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.