Famous City Dates and Your Birthday!

Greiver

I'm just curious as to see how many of you have birthdays corresponding to famous dates in our beloved Clubs history!? The exact year and day aren't 100% relative but do make it much cooler. So tell me your stories!?

For me and I'm not sure if I should be dissapointed/depressed or excited I'm apart of City's history! June 2, 2008, Sven-Goren Erikkson was sacked! Why couldn't have been Hughes signing or Robinho then we go on to win the UEFA? It's a sad start to a joyous journey maybe?

25 August. Maine Road held its first game against Sheff United, 2-1. Pretty good hey?

Me and my sis were both born on 21st February, six years apart. As dad is a big Blue, don't know if City gave him something to celebrate nine months earlier, lol.

And dad's birthday is 6th February, day of the M***** Air Crash.

09th November when we beat the scum at CoMS (goater was a hero and Neville was a complete zero!) was my 18th birthday :D

Absolutely fantastic day.

Mike N said:
25 August 1924. Maine Road held its first game against Sheff United, 2-1. Pretty good hey?
and that was the day you were born?;-)

On the day I was born we were at Wembley and drew a FA cup final.. We lost the replay a week later and haven't been to a top flight final since(Gills doesnt count, this was when I was 18 by the way). Oh and at the moment the Derby falls on my 28th 'celebrations'.. I'm a curse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.