Famous people you've met

svennis pennis said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
svennis pennis said:
mcfc1632 said:
Just got back from a Kings of Leon concert at which Prince Harry shared the box

Fucking hell. This is why I cant stand them anymore. I dont remember seeing Prince Harry at their gigs in 2002.
"one adores sex on fire."

I have met Kings Of Leon though.

I really wish the Nazi-uniformed tosser would kick "the bucket".
The last album was an absolute pile of shite,imho.
And I loved them until that drivel.

Mate, it broke my heart. They went for the U2 sound they threatened on because of the times. When I sit at home and can hear the chav shits opposite my house playing kings of leon in between eminem and black eyed peas my toes curl. Its a horrific album. One good tune in Crawl and the rest is just abysmal lounge music for middle class bastards and chavs.

I remember seeing them just after youth and young manhood came out and they were phenomenally raw but brilliant. Ive seen them dozens of times live since but refuse to see them all the time they are peddling this shit sound and shit album.
and yet the last album has probably made them more money than all the others put together

BlueMooner87 said:
and yet the last album has probably made them more money than all the others put together

Yep, doesnt stop it being fucking diabolical though. Take it you like it then.

svennis pennis said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
svennis pennis said:
mcfc1632 said:
Just got back from a Kings of Leon concert at which Prince Harry shared the box

Fucking hell. This is why I cant stand them anymore. I dont remember seeing Prince Harry at their gigs in 2002.
"one adores sex on fire."

I have met Kings Of Leon though.

I really wish the Nazi-uniformed tosser would kick "the bucket".
The last album was an absolute pile of shite,imho.
And I loved them until that drivel.

Mate, it broke my heart. They went for the U2 sound they threatened on because of the times. When I sit at home and can hear the chav shits opposite my house playing kings of leon in between eminem and black eyed peas my toes curl. Its a horrific album. One good tune in Crawl and the rest is just abysmal lounge music for middle class bastards and chavs.

I remember seeing them just after youth and young manhood came out and they were phenomenally raw but brilliant. Ive seen them dozens of times live since but refuse to see them all the time they are peddling this shit sound and shit album.

Was at a chill-out a few weeks back when some nob put that travesty on the cd player.
I was seriously off it,went and got Aha Shake Heartbreak out of the missus car,slammed it on and frisbee'd that feeble excuse into the garden!
Strangely enough,they didn't say a word...

svennis pennis said:
BlueMooner87 said:

Yep, doesnt stop it being fucking diabolical though. Take it you like it then.
its ok but in the way that every red hot chilli peppers song sounds the same i would say the same for this album nearly all the songs are very very similar

Been on tour of the US West coast with a pal of mine who plays bass in Ash, they were supporting Coldplay in 2001. Met Chris Martin and the others form Coldplay (as if anyone knows their names), but also got to meet Seann William 'Stifler' Scott at their LA aftershow. He was a top dude, but we were gutted cos we spent too much time drinking in the dressing room after the gig and by the time we went to the party, Cameron Diaz and Rob Lowe had just left. Met some cool dudes at other Ash gigs too, like Edgar Wright (director of Spaced and Sean of The Dead/Hot Fuzz) as he used to date Ash's ex guitarist Charlotte and Brian Robertson (Thin Lizzy) Jimmy Nesbit (rag pisshead, but amusing). Other musicians I've met just at gigs include Ben Folds, Neil Hannon (Divine Comedy), Karen O (gorgeous), Kelly Jones (twat), Bonehead, three quarters of Weezer (not Rivers) Pete Doherty (pre-drugs), Guy Garvey and Pete from Elbow a few times and Ben Kweller. Been to 42s with three of the Shout Out Louds which was top.

Met some top wrestling stars like British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, Booker T and Bob Backlund.

I've shouted at Ron Howard and Tom Hanks at the Apollo 13 Imax Premiere in LA, Ron turned round but we got scared and ran away.

My mum used to work for the Beeb when I was a kid, and through her I met Bonnie Langford, Rolf Harris, Karen Keating (rip) and loads more like Stuart Hall and Ken Dodd. I have a Rolf-a-Roo in my parents house. Sick.

Alan Kernaghan's 40yd Lob said:
Been on tour of the US West coast with a pal of mine who plays bass in Ash, they were supporting Coldplay in 2001. Met Chris Martin and the others form Coldplay (as if anyone knows their names), but also got to meet Seann William 'Stifler' Scott at their LA aftershow. He was a top dude, but we were gutted cos we spent too much time drinking in the dressing room after the gig and by the time we went to the party, Cameron Diaz and Rob Lowe had just left. Met some cool dudes at other Ash gigs too, like Edgar Wright (director of Spaced and Sean of The Dead/Hot Fuzz) as he used to date Ash's ex guitarist Charlotte and Brian Robertson (Thin Lizzy) Jimmy Nesbit (rag pisshead, but amusing). Other musicians I've met just at gigs include Ben Folds, Neil Hannon (Divine Comedy), Karen O (gorgeous), Kelly Jones (twat), Bonehead, three quarters of Weezer (not Rivers) Pete Doherty (pre-drugs), Guy Garvey and Pete from Elbow a few times and Ben Kweller. Been to 42s with three of the Shout Out Louds which was top.

Met some top wrestling stars like British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, Booker T and Bob Backlund.

I've shouted at Ron Howard and Tom Hanks at the Apollo 13 Imax Premiere in LA, Ron turned round but we got scared and ran away.

My mum used to work for the Beeb when I was a kid, and through her I met Bonnie Langford, Rolf Harris, Karen Keating (rip) and loads more like Stuart Hall and Ken Dodd. I have a Rolf-a-Roo in my parents house. Sick.
Rolf Harris, the world's greatest living man. I would never wash my didgeridoo again.

Got pissed with John Noakes.Abused Simon Le Bon.Went out with Sam Fox(pre dyke days).Annoyed Lorraine Chase.Got told to go away by Fern Brittan.Michaela Strachan didn't like me asking if i could do her up the bum.Lived next door to Keith Allen.Sat in a pub with Colin Bell.Had Matt Le Tissiers home phone number.Played football with Mick Channon.Had dinner at Micheal Grekos house.Kissed Sheridan Smith(with tongues).Friends with Magne from A-ha.Seen Lily Allen completely naked(she was 4).

was in leeds for a stag do this weekend and bumped into ralph little, what a sound guy, he was having a drink with his brother who goes uni there and said is filming something there.

after his bro went he came and sat with us and had a beer and bought the stag a beer.

Was funny when me n my mate were walking through Hyde town centre once n he thought he saw another mate across the road n shouted "WARDY!!!". The guy looked up n it was Hatton lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.