Famous people you've seen watching City

A bizarre trio of Noddy Holder, Peter Hook and mark Riley, in a box in the Kippax.

Manford, Henshaw, Stapleton recently. Also see Mike Pickering who was in Blue Moon Rising around. Older Blues will know him as a DJ.

Italian Manc said:
Jimi Goodwin from the doves, last season, Sunderland at home

Robbie savage and his kids, city 3-0 arsenal, he left before the sturridge penalty! Part timer!

After the QPR game me and the lad legged it down the spirals to try and get on the pitch. we left the ground and couldnt get back in :(. We bumped into Jimi Godwin outside who had left early because of those frantic final 10 minutes.

top fella!!

I've seen curly and Bruce jones from corra and met rick wakeman in the main stand at Maine rd once top bloke

Chelsee Healey was sat in front of me in the stadium when City had the fa cup parade.

i didnt know who she was and had to ask as people kept asking for her autograph

Paddy Crerand, at Blackpool in the cup, mid eighties when Billy Mc Neil was manager.Bet he doesn't relay that story to anyone who'll listen.

ErnieBilko said:
Paul Wellens (St Helens and GB rugby league player) was stood next to me having a pint last week in the Family Stand.

Presented me with an award not long after the 1-6 hes a huge City fan.

Ive seen the late Bernard Manning at Maine Road too.

I was saw Jason Manford at half-time during the Stoke final. Got chatting him and I said something that made him laugh. Couldn't help telling him that I started the "You're just a shit Johnny Vegas" chant when he was mingling amongst City fans in Hamburg a few years ago. Then I piped up with "I've just made you laugh, whereas you've never made me laugh!"

He actually found that funny, too. Was a decent bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.