Famous songs that were covers.

Absolutely love both versions of this great song. The harmonies on the two songs are fantastic.
I won’t clog Bill’s thread with my taste, but if you like harmony, listen to Undertow by Lisa Hannigan with Loah. I think it’s at Palmerstown House.
Better still if you like first reaction videos, there’s a guy/musician on YouTube who practically creams his cacks dissecting why this is special.
I found it entertaining in itself;
Michael Palmisano.

I won’t clog Bill’s thread with my taste, but if you like harmony, listen to Undertow by Lisa Hannigan with Loah. I think it’s at Palmerstown House.
Better still if you like first reaction videos, there’s a guy/musician on YouTube who practically creams his cacks dissecting why this is special.
I found it entertaining in itself;
Michael Palmisano.

Wow! Just watched it. Their voices are angelic. I absolutely love great singing and am amazed how some singers use their voices. I’ll be checking out some. Thanks for the heads up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.