Fan at the Celtic game

Bellamy's Caddy

I got to the ground yesterday and started queing to buy my ticket, got to about 50 people from the front when a Scottish bloke came up to near where I was in the que and asked if anyone would like a free ticket for the City end, I assumed he meant he had been given it but would want some money for it, but when I asked how much he wanted for it he said 'no it's free mate.' And gave me the ticket. Level 1 of the East Stand. I don't know whether he was a Celtic fan that was meant to be going in the City end or what the story was, but, in the unlikely event he gets to read this wanted to say thanks for a top, free day out! Even if he got the ticket for free I couldn't have blamed if he sold it on for a few quid so fair play to him. There have been a few topics recently about fan behaviour and it's good to know there are still some good guys out there, this bloke was definitely one of them.

I spoke to several different celtic fans on route to the ground and they seemed sound.most of which were moaning about samaras!! even though they spent most of the match singing "Weve got samaras" good banter tho...great day

Think that happens though out Scottish football .
When ever we`ve hand a spare watching Rangers , home or away just hold the ticket up in the air so other supporters can see you`ve a spare .
Even if you want to sell , you never sell it at over cost price .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.