Fan on pitch

Bernard Matthews giving it the big un to United fans at the age of 52! Embarrassing.

peoffrey said:
Turkey farmer Christopher Johnson, 52, of Ancoats Lane, Alderley Edge, Cheshire admitted threatening and abusive behaviour after invading the pitch and running towards United fans, gesturing, "come on" before his arrest.

52. That's absolutely staggering. You'd expect it from some Scally Lad pissed on lager but 52... He should be fucking ashamed of himself.

He went on at the end and ran really slowly at them. He looked fucking hammered but I thought he was a red as he got straight over the hoardings at their end was embraced by the crowd. I did not see him getting into any bother when the police got him out.

I even said to the lad I go with "He's been sat with us lot all game and now the cunts going back to his mates"

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
peoffrey said:
52. That's absolutely staggering. You'd expect it from some Scally Lad pissed on lager but 52... He should be fucking ashamed of himself.

He went on at the end and ran really slowly at them. He looked fucking hammered but I thought he was a red as he got straight over the hoardings at their end was embraced by the crowd. I did not see him getting into any bother when the police got him out.

I even said to the lad I go with "He's been sat with us lot all game and now the ***** going back to his mates"

So he got on to the playing area and then back in to another section of the ground without being stopped by Stewards or Police?

One day something extremely serious is going to happen and it could have been prevented. Now where have I heard that before...

peoffrey said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
peoffrey said:

I even said to the lad I go with "He's been sat with us lot all game and now the ***** going back to his mates"

So he got on to the playing area and then back in to another section of the ground without being stopped by Stewards or Police?

One day something extremely serious is going to happen and it could have been prevented. Now where have I heard that before...

Honestly He got on near the halfway line came down really slowly about 5 yards in from the sidelines (on the pitch) and as he went passed us (in line with the edge of the box) he puts both arms out carries on going and just hops over into the crowd. Only then did the police come.

The lad that got the three year ban got on right in front of me (he might have even pushed us aside to get passed) One of the stewards grabbed his leg then let go and he was off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.