Fans' atmosphere meeting at the Etihad - 5th September

Greenie_4

There will be a fans atmosphere meeting at the Etihad at 7.30pm on Thursday 5th September. We hope to have as many blues who care about the atmosphere there as possible.

1894 group will be contacting as many donators as possible in the first instance to arrange attendance for the event which will include Danny Wilson , Nick Becker and either Peter Fletcher or Steve McGrath from the club. Kev Parker will represent 1894.

It will be free entry but there will be some raffle prizes. It's a chance to talk about the atmosphere and hopefully raise a few quid for flag days at the ground.

Mmore details to follow in due course...

excellent, its in the diary and will put word round to my mates !

Really look forward.......

Fans Forum- 5th September - 1894 & MCFC Club Officials

peter fletcher / steve McGrath the safety officers maybe be abroad doing a reccy on our champions league rivals

so far, and I spoke to danny tonight - the line up is danny wilson, nick becker and lisa eaton from the club. also kev parker is going to represent 1894 as he is involved and fully briefed on what has been happening

awaiting confirmation of capacity and we will start mailing out invites to donators towards the end of july.

it will be free entrance but club have agreed to raffle some prizes ie along the lines of a meal in the legends lounge and if the assembled crowd can chip in for that, it has been agreed 1894 can keep that money - as well as the fact club are giving up their time and the room for free

this is a thankyou to everyone on the atmosphere forum who have helped kickstart things

however - it may well become a general fans forum rather than solely an atmosphere meeting. stadium expansion plans are to be revealed shortly (ie this week) and there will be the opportunity to ask questions on a variety of subjects. should be great for taking ideas too

I love to hear that the atmosphere is a area of improvement ..great to hear this is taken seriously

eddiemarin09 said:
I love to hear that the atmosphere is a area of improvement ..great to hear this is taken seriously
Indeed. There are lots of fans with lots of good ideas too so hopefully they all come down. I'll be there.

With our club's situation, with the opportunity we have with stadium expansion, we could eat something really special going. Let's do it properly.

now accepting ticket applications from anyone generally with an interest in the atmosphere and the ground improvements / expansion at the ground

pls send your name and whether you want 1 or 2 tickets to : the1894group@yahoo.co.uk - and we'll get back to you at some point. it may be we have to offer just single tickets but we'll see

fans who want to talk about where we put the away fans should do themselves a favour and get down here to talk about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.