Fans Attitude's!

unfortunately mate, thats the way of the world

fight or flee when faced by adversity.....some choose to stand up and be vocal others withdraw into themselves

unfortunately, where you currently sit is far from being a vocal stand

meldrew said:
shadygiz said:
meldrew said:
And now being told to grow up off your own fans, sorry for caring about the club I love! I feel I have a right to have a go at the fans, as all they do is have a go at the club in general......these people should not bother going if there heart is not in it!

so you say have a right to have a go at the fans....but those same fans dont have the right to express themselves in whatever/however way they want to??

how does that work

Express yourself by sitting there mute?

IMO they should'nt turn up!

I was expressing myself by trying to rally them only to get abuse back and to be told to sit down! City fans recently have been a disgrace!

My old man wouldnt utter a word during a match, unless asked a question, he would be too busy taking it in, i used to go with a woman who was so nervous she wouldnt sing until we were 3 up... they are both life long blues who have seen hundreds of City games, both would will be gutted when i call them a disgrace... supporters come in all shapes and sizes fella... i suggest you move to a more vocal part of the ground where you will be with like minded individuals, that way everyone will be happy???

shadygiz said:

fight or flee when faced by adversity.....some choose to stand up and be vocal others withdraw into themselves

I understand that, what I can't understand is refusing to get behind your team!

Alst I did yesterday was try to rally the troops, in my drunken manner it may of come across as threatening but to be honest all I want and I'm sure any true City fan would think the same, is fans who are vocal in there support of the club as a whole rather than fans who quite honestly would be better placed at the opera!

shadygiz said:

Dunno if this is a bit of a revelation but it supposed to be its called a FAMILY STAND because people who dont want children in with all the real fans shouting abuse. i personaly dont want my 7 year old in the middle of that, i did the whole lets sit with the boys and kick off with away fans thing but you cant really do that with kids can you. Its got nothing to do with hiding you dont have to act the big man to support your team

shadygiz said:

Dunno if this is a bit of a revelation but it supposed to be its called a FAMILY STAND because people who dont want children in with all the real fans shouting abuse. i personaly dont want my 7 year old in the middle of that, i did the whole lets sit with the boys and kick off with away fans thing but you cant really do that with kids can you. Its got nothing to do with hiding you dont have to act the big man to support your team

sniff said:
shadygiz said:

Family stand is the second tier, I currently am located in the first tier and am therefore in the right!

you think the atmosphere is bad in the north stand?

you should join me in the east stand 3rd tier! you could hear a pin drop!

meldrew said:
sniff said:
shadygiz said:

Family stand is the second tier, I currently am located in the first tier and am therefore in the right!

I dunno if you are mate your trying to impose the way you like to enjoy the game on others, im sure your aware everyone isnt the same and wont like the same things as you. Id personaly say the fact they made the effort to buy a ticket and get to the game would prove they are city fans it also gives them the right to watch the game without a halfwitt telling them their not watching the game in the right way

Fully agree with the swearing around kids bit i always keep mine to zero when around kids admittedly slipped once or twice as we probably all have in the heat of some tense games, and fully understand everyone supports their team in many different ways but surly theirs nothing wrong with joining in with a few songs it's not abusive behaviour it's being part of a fantastic atmosphere i've took my niece a few times and she loves the singing.
In light of the big game against hamburg on thursday just has me wondering this electric atmosphere we all want to create is it going to be concentrated to certain sections and if people in the north stand or east stand or wherever want to sing their hearts out for the lads and give them a much needed lift are they just going to be moaned at for taking part in what most people in this forum wanted to create in the first place a cauldren of noise and colour, if so it's already looking pretty bleak my blue brothers and sisters, as it's atmospheres like that i used to relish and fear they may be gone forever.

CTID

the only person i remember getting up a shouting in the north stand was some pissed up idiot around block 135 or 6 i think who just stood up shouting abuse using the f word every other word and slating hughe for being a red twat, he got told to shut up and sit down and it was fully deserved if this was you then you were out of order and that is not rallying the troops it is being confrontational

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.