Fans Nervous Support

gmckennasell said:
Pam said:
gmckennasell said:
100% ,if the dippers lose , its definitely our title , if we lose , we have 6 more games , and are still in with a chance , scouser are giving it the big 'un , but in reality they are bricking it.

Hence the hysterical reaction to one off side goal in a 4-1 win. Twats.

imagine the furore if we won at klanfield with an offside goal , as king kev once said , i would love it.

more than an unmarked under no pressure Kolo Toure smashing one into his own net ?

davymcfc said:
I think as soon as united fucked up at home to Everton it started to feel like we had a real chance which made the wolves game quite nerve wracking. I agree with Ric though, there was less pressure on us for the derby match. It was only after kompany scored that it became very tense and then it was ours to lose.

I think it helped that United barely had a chance in that game. I don't think they had any meaningful shots. It was a really bad team selection from Fergie that game.

I never thought I would feel as nervous as those last few games when we won the title but this is worse. I was a wreck before the derby,gutted after the Arsenal game (but then managed to realise after a few hours that it was a good result),a mess before the Southampton game and now started getting nervous about this game since Weds and even dreaming about it! My wife has looked at me like I'm a loon this morning as just had to watch the last 15mins of the QPR game (and still gets me going).I try to enjoy it,remember how far we come and all that but just can't cope. This is only going to get worse as well. How does everyone else cope?

It will never feel comparable to 11/12.

We'd beaten United 1-6, topped the table for most of the season. Would we ever be better paced to win the league? And then found ourselves 8 points behind with 6 games to play. Would United win the title at our place? Would they have already won it and we'd be expected provide a guard of honour? And then the drama of QPR.

This week is like one of those adverts for a relaxing spa by comparison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.