Fans planning UEFA protest

WNRH

Simple and effective, it won't achieve anything except for showing our disgust at how UEFA act. Would love the whole ground to do this as well as boo.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-fans-planning-pre-match-8042418" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ch-8042418</a>

Guaranteed we'll get a bigger fine than repeated instances of racism. But well worth it.

Although I'll probably do the protest I don't think it will be as effective as protesting against the UEFA sponsors, showing these big corps. in a negative light.

The likes of Heineken, Nissan, HTC, Gazprom, all being boycotted, shown as backing this corrupt organisation in UEFA.
Hit them where it hurts - in their pockets.

Only then will UEFA take note and begin to change their corrupt ways.

if we completely boycotted Heineken, imagine how much cash they would lose from Blues?
They would be straight on to the blower of UEFA and asking to get their asses in gear.

Showing them our backs - oh wow, it might get a few stories in the media. that's about it.

A proper boycotting of the companies, with banners on display showing these companies as backing UEFA.

Twatini, Uefa, FICKFUFA, and our own dear FArce are totally disinterested in what fans have to say, no matter how relevant, or appropriate to the future of football. They will regard any protest as unrepresentative of fans' feelings, but I shall feel a lot better turning my back on the whole stinking edifice that is Uefa. The real ones to go for are the sponsors. See how they react these days when there is any negative publicity.

Compulsive Rambler said:
Although I'll probably do the protest I don't think it will be as effective as protesting against the UEFA sponsors, showing these big corps. in a negative light.

The likes of Heineken, Nissan, HTC, Gazprom, all being boycotted, shown as backing this corrupt organisation in UEFA.

if we completely boycotted Heineken, imagine how much cash they would lose from Blues?
They would be straight on to the blower of UEFA and asking to get their asses in gear.

Showing them our backs - oh wow, it might get a few stories in the media. that's about it.

A proper boycotting of the companies, with banners on display showing these companies as backing UEFA.

Blues not drinking Heineken would be a drop in the ocean, boycotting Nissan when they are one of our sponsors to seems a tad naive

Compulsive Rambler said:

Just stick to the anthem protests. The companies you list are multi-billion dollar, multi-national businesses, and any reaction from City fans towards them are about as significant as a gnat on an elephant. In other words, none. Better to aim the protests towards the UEFA dignitaries who attend the game and to let them know what their sanctions mean to our loyal supporters who have stuck with the club through our years of thin and thinner and at deep cost to themselves, only to see these junket attending crawlers let themselves be overrun by those boardroom jerks at other clubs who want an automatic annual cash boost without that income being threatened by our Middle Eastern 'interlopers'.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Twatini, Uefa, FICKFUFA, and our own dear FArce are totally disinterested in what fans have to say, no matter how relevant, or appropriate to the future of football. They will regard any protest as unrepresentative of fans' feelings, but I shall feel a lot better turning my back on the whole stinking edifice that is Uefa. The real ones to go for are the sponsors. See how they react these days when there is any negative publicity.

Very True.
grim up north said:
Blues not drinking Heineken would be a drop in the ocean, boycotting Nissan when they are one of our sponsors to seems a tad naive

Also very true.

I think the best bet would be to use the fact we are all in a stadium with the world watching to shine a negative light on the likes of Heinekien willing to plow millions into the coffers of racists and those who ignore racism. A big sign saying as much and you know their entire multi billion pound PR department would be geared up to say how much it wants Uefa to stop racism, and thus Uefa would as finally their pockets are in the firing line.

We gotta piss on one of Uefas sponsers calling them racists essentially if we want Uefa to do anything themselves.

grim up north said:
Compulsive Rambler said:

Might be a drop in the ocean.... but just see how these Corps. react towards any negative publicity - they will be on to it and will take note, raising their concerns with UEFA which will make those corrupt bastards actually consider what they are doing.

Self serving twats and are only bothered about the sponsors.

MC ID said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:

Very True.
grim up north said:

Also very true.

I think the best bet would be to use the fact we are all in a stadium with the world watching to shine a negative light on the likes of Heinekien willing to plow millions into the coffers of racists and those who ignore racism. A big sign saying as much and you know their entire multi billion pound PR department would be geared up to say how much it wants Uefa to stop racism, and thus Uefa would as finally their pockets are in the firing line.

We gotta piss on one of Uefas sponsers calling them racists essentially if we want Uefa to do anything themselves.

Exactly.

They wil be launching #Twitter campaigns and all kinds of shit in an effort to disassociate themselves from Racism and also from the standpoint of UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.