Fans Videos From Sunday

i watched a video yesterday, i think it was a few city fans from Brazil, couldnt tell as they was speaking in Spanish but when gabs name was read out they cheered, anyway they was just as manic as city fans from here, going crazy when the goals went in,i try to find it so any1 who speaks Spanish will enjoy it

i watched a video yesterday, i think it was a few city fans from Brazil, couldnt tell as they was speaking in Spanish but when gabs name was read out they cheered, anyway they was just as manic as city fans from here, going crazy when the goals went in,i try to find it so any1 who speaks Spanish will enjoy it
brazil-portugese.
i work with a girl from sao paulo

Portuguese I think u meant blue.

just watching these videos again, how many supporters clubs have we got in USA it seems most big cities have them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.