Fantastic interview with Pep on CanoFootball

now that's what you call an interview..

Not the opinionated bollocks rubbish we get bombarded with daily from sky and bbc ( plus others ). Pleasure to read.

For a guy as technical as pep doesn't he sometimes say it simply. A unique foooootball manager.

Christ, my clothes will be back in fashion by the time I finish reading that!
c700x420.jpg

You look a bit younger than when i saw you last mate.

How long before the UK media shit stirrers pick up the VAR fucked us comment?

If only the pricks in the English media, could ask questions like this, instead of trying to score points with the click baiters... The man is a genius and deserves so much more from the clueless hacks who are on a mission to undermine him.... I'd rather Mrs Death left than Pep... :-)

He is a genius. And this is what press conferences could be like if our media ever realise the brilliant mind that is sat in front of them.

The other crucial one is this

Q. You seem like a guy that likes changes and new challenges. You only did four years at Barcelona and you’re now entering your fourth at City, having signed a contract until 2022. What is it about the Premier League and City that makes you want to stay?

A. I have everything. I wouldn’t be able to find another place that gives me so much. I have the person most important to me during my career, Txiki Begiristain, alongside me. I’m at a club that supports me whether I win or lose; I remember when we finished third in my first year and the club asked me what they can do to help. I have a young team. I feel loved. In England they have a culture where you feel part of the family if you wear the same shirt, whether you win or lose. I’m left to do my work on the training ground and have great relationships with everyone around the place.

He said similar a while back.

Apparently it means " I'm off to Juventus ".

The British media haven’t got the attention span to do an interview like that. Which is a crying shame really as their readers deserve more than the shite they serve up on a daily basis.

Peps a fucking genius, and he’s ours!

Reading/listening/watching Pep talk about football tactics is like a drug. And people think we only win because of money...

We win because we have the greatest coach of all time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.