Fantasy Nike kit thread.

blueunit said:
GeekinGav said:
210892_10150578483365279_1435856863_o_zps2976bf30.jpg

were done "pre-Nike" .... personally i'd still buy every one over anything we've had from Nike.

I would happily but every one of them shirts.

The red and black one looks superb.

Threads like this just go to show what a thankless task shirt designing is, as peoples tastes are so diverse!
With the exception of most of the home shirts, pretty much every other design is bloody awful! (apologies to those who took the time to produce them)

GeekinGav said:

were done "pre-Nike" .... personally i'd still buy every one over anything we've had from Nike.

No offence pal, I do know many of us have different tastes, but they're all crap IMO.

I liked this seasons Nike effort, I don't mind the shield, I think it suits our current badge.

I know I'm in a minority though.

GeekinGav said:

No offence pal, I do know many of us have different tastes, but they're all crap IMO.

I liked this seasons Nike effort, I don't mind the shield, I think it suits our current badge.

I know I'm in a minority though.

The_Boxing_KangaBlue said:
Rocket Sauce said:
Wouldn't mind something like this

HomeKit1.jpg

BIG fan of that. Wouldn't mind see what it looks like with just the maroon piping on a neck like the 09/10 shirt though. White shorts and the 10/11 socks and that's a winner in my book
Two years on and I'm still a fan... Maybe reverse the piping colours though (white with a maroon accent)...

Really surprised to see this thread resurrected, had actually forgot I'd started it. Thanks for the comments fellas, even the one's where you think my kits are gash ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.