FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

@MAG Could you share the join codes and/or auto-join links to the Bluemoon FPL leagues?

Codes are in the first post guys on this thread - all three leagues renewed.

Here:

Codes are in the first post guys on this thread - all three leagues renewed.

Here:

Cheers, MAG!

I think they've done a really good job with the pricing this time, it's certainly the most difficult I've seen it for picking a team.

Everyone is going to have a lot of big points scorer's from last season that they can't afford.

I think they've done a really good job with the pricing this time, it's certainly the most difficult I've seen it for picking a team.

Everyone is going to have a lot of big points scorer's from last season that they can't afford.
Agree. There's a lot of decent options in the mid price range. You could pick 3 teams of unique players and all would look decent.

I didn't do the head to head league last year but have just joined, there's only 3 in it so far so get joining. Link on page 1.
Head-to-head is in my opinion the best version of FPL, as it helps to avoid the “runaway problem” where a few managers are able to attain an unassailable lead a little over halfway through the season, often based heavily on luck, which causes engagement in the league to drop significantly. It also keeps every week interesting, as rivalries develop over the course of the season and games can actually be very close. My cash H2H league last season actually had 8 draws and 18 games that were won by less that 5 points, many via points scored in the last minutes of the last game of the gameweek. I actually won a match by 2 points with literally the last kick of the last game that gameweek (after my mate who I was up against that week had already started his victory lap in the WhatsApp chat).

It’s just a much more competitive and interesting FPL format.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.