FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I got Salah in as well but had to take a -4 to do it. I had to sacrifice Palmer and White for Salah and Lewis. Not sure Lewis was the right move but if he keeps playing then he's a babargain.
I did the reverse, started with saleh and sold him to fund various upgrades including getting saka and Palmer.

I've got Lewis. I have the same fear on starts but I'm looking at the performances, on this form I'm betting he won't be dropped. Never know with Pep though.

I wildcarded last week and I've been adamant since last season that I wasn't having Salah in my team but he's smashing it, think he's scored or assisted every dipper goal bar one. I don't think I can go without him any longer, so I've rectified the mistake.
The way they've started they are both essential until they're not, I'm thinking Saka for Salah when Arsenal have two great fixtures b2b then either Foden or KDB

The way they've started they are both essential until they're not, I'm thinking Saka for Salah when Arsenal have two great fixtures b2b then either Foden or KDB

Agreed 41 points each is ridiculous. Salah also gives another captain option, especially in GW5.
We all have a history of picking / not picking players and the right / wrong time. I had Saleh back end of last year and Haaland. Was close to winning my work league and Haaland had a bit of a dry run. I switched to Saleh for the run in and lost.

He's in great form now and has great fixtures but longer term I'm pretty sure Haaland will come out on top by a good margin. That said I think I dropped him a bit soon this year. Had to have Palmer though and that was the only way it was happening.

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster! Thanks for letting me join.

I had a doubt over a FPL legacy draft game which we play among our friends. As the name suggests, this carries over multiple years with multiple year contracts of players. So I have Gvardiol on a 4 year contract while my friend has Doku for same period. He is offering me Doku for Gvardiol. Is that worth it?

Really confused as both have got their own positives and negatives. Points system is same as FPL fwiw.

Hey, long time lurker, first time poster! Thanks for letting me join.

I had a doubt over a FPL legacy draft game which we play among our friends. As the name suggests, this carries over multiple years with multiple year contracts of players. So I have Gvardiol on a 4 year contract while my friend has Doku for same period. He is offering me Doku for Gvardiol. Is that worth it?

Really confused as both have got their own positives and negatives. Points system is same as FPL fwiw.
If I understand it right I’d keep Gvardiol personally as there are many more midfields than defence options. For City alone you have Savio and Rodri at same price point

seems Brighton,Brentford,palace and Newcastle have cheap squad players to add to the usual superstars.

these international games ruin the flow of the league, they have done it in recent years.

seems the best chance is to flook a games week with a top score,3 weeks in and I m out of the race.

If I understand it right I’d keep Gvardiol personally as there are many more midfields than defence options. For City alone you have Savio and Rodri at same price point
Agree, Gvadiol came good last year when Pep started playing him really high on the left. Similar to the way TAA plays for dippers. But Pep is a master tinkerer he's started this year back to a more traditional structure. I bet at some point he pushes Gvadiol again, you just won't know when and for how long.

Agree, Gvadiol came good last year when Pep started playing him really high on the left. Similar to the way TAA plays for dippers. But Pep is a master tinkerer he's started this year back to a more traditional structure. I bet at some point he pushes Gvadiol again, you just won't know when and for how long.
I think it all depends who plays right back, with Rico In the team he will be the most attacking defender. If Walker starts I think Gvardiol will become the one who pushes forward again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.