Fanzone for the Wigan game.....

Fanzone Danny

Hi guys

am back on fanzone for the Wigan game next week and as usual would love some ideas of abuse i can throw towards the pie eating yonner!

Must win game this so am gonna be right up for it whoever aint going and will watch it on sky stick me on i'll try not to let u down! ;-)

Cheers
Danny

They hate being called 'pie eaters' it's a reference to them being scabs during a miners strike years ago. They were made to eat humble pie and go back to work and have been called 'pie eaters' ever since.

What about something like "it was nice of the Warriors to share their ground with you. Shame you can't fill it."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/2004/07/wigan-where-hell-once-froze-over-and-then-it-rained-constantly/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/2004/07/wiga ... onstantly/</a>

Hi Danny

Did you get my recent pm with regards to my appearance on Soccer AM many years ago?

Thought you might be able to help me with the contacts you have at Sky.

Impeccable said:
Hi Danny

Did you get my recent pm with regards to my appearance on Soccer AM many years ago?

Thought you might be able to help me with the contacts you have at Sky.

I did mate i'll print the email u sent me off and bring it with me and see what I can do!

Who in their right mind names a stadium the DW Stadium. Who does this guy think he is Hitler?

Nice, full capacity crowd today, shame about the home fans though

What are the pies like?? Ours have sultanas in them!

Titus Bramble, what a quality player!...............

How does it feel to have lost the elephant man, and better yet how does it feel that his replacement is in effect a matador without a red cape

Did you hear about the aerobics instructor who started classes in Wigan? Every time he said "Hands on thighs" this happened.

p_2462823.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.