Fanzone V's Chelski....

Tell him how good the Europa League was this season and you hope that Chelsea enjoy it as much as we did.

Mention that Cheslea have slid down the table faster than fergie at a free whisky tasting session.

That they've dropped more points than an arthritic fletcher.

Suggest that the announcer tells the Chelsea fans that the minutes silence finished half an hour ago.

Say how fortunate it is that there will be a new first kit next season - especially as most of the players will be leaving and the kids will not be wanting someones name who's buggered off to a decent club.

Say how the exodus of players next year should bring a few quid in and that Chelsea won't have any problems with FFP rules - especially as they won't be able to spend any bringing in decent players anymore.

Billy Spurdle said:
Sky fanzone is awful. All that macho in-your-face gloating is just pathetic imo. Celebrations should be personal or with fellow supporters. The sooner Sky get rid of this & the embarrassingly awful participants the better....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8R8qY8jGa8[/youtube]

If this doesn't make you laugh, happy or want to shake danny's hand, you're either dead a cardboard cutout or the most boring person ever!

Billy Spurdle said:
Sky fanzone is awful. All that macho in-your-face gloating is just pathetic imo. Celebrations should be personal or with fellow supporters. The sooner Sky get rid of this & the embarrassingly awful participants the better....

Fair enough that's your opinion; but assuming you read the OP before you posted i think your post stinks. Are you simply fishing for a reaction?

Billy Spurdle said:

hahaha what the fuck....

lee-mcfc said:
Billy Spurdle said:

hahaha what the fuck....

Hahahahaha! Yes! If we score on sunday, i'm legging it straight to the bogs, closing the cubicle and poznan-ing untill i shit my pants.
Alone.

glen quagmire said:
lee-mcfc said:
hahaha what the fuck....

Hahahahaha! Yes! If we score on sunday, i'm legging it straight to the bogs, closing the cubicle and poznan-ing untill i shit my pants.
Alone.
hahaha i'll join you..in the NEXT cubicle and do my own pozan

Billy Spurdle said:

I aint being funny mate but if that is your opinion then don't go to the effort of pressing your red button and listen to martin tyler and Chris Coleman instead! enjoy! ;o)

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm --

daveduke67 said:
Tell him how good the Europa League was this season and you hope that Chelsea enjoy it as much as we did.

Mention that Cheslea have slid down the table faster than fergie at a free whisky tasting session.

Suggest that the announcer tells the Chelsea fans that the minutes silence finished half an hour ago.

Say how fortunate it is that there will be a new first kit next season - especially as most of the players will be leaving and the kids will not be wanting someones name who's buggered off to a decent club.

Say how the exodus of players next year should bring a few quid in and that Chelsea won't have any problems with FFP rules - especially as they won't be able to spend any bringing in decent players anymore.

PMSL you're good at this, Think u should be in the booth tomorrow! ;o)

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm --

glen quagmire said:
Billy Spurdle said:

If this doesn't make you laugh, happy or want to shake danny's hand, you're either dead a cardboard cutout or the most boring person ever!

Haha Cheers GG very much appreciate it mate! :o)<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm --<br /><br />
DTKOAG said:
I must say how impressed i was with Danny on Thursday.
Well done

Thanks mate, was u one of the guys I harrassed for a prediction? lol

Fanzone Danny said:
Billy Spurdle said:

I aint being funny mate but if that is your opinion then don't go to the effort of pressing your red button and listen to martin tyler and Chris Coleman instead! enjoy! ;o)

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm --

daveduke67 said:

PMSL you're good at this, Think u should be in the booth tomorrow! ;o)

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:14 pm --

glen quagmire said:

Haha Cheers GG very much appreciate it mate! :o)

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:15 pm --

DTKOAG said:
I must say how impressed i was with Danny on Thursday.
Well done

Thanks mate, was u one of the guys I harrassed for a prediction? lol

U could do with asking a few more questions eg what flavour pie did you have at half time? Your better than that other guy keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.