FAO all scottish city fans

dundeemcfc

i,m thinking about starting a scottish supporters club to travel down to games together, i,ve had a lot of positive responses from lads i,ve pm on the subject. if i get enough interest on this thread i can get the ball rolling an get in touch wi the osc about registering wi them an hopefully get the show on the road before the end of the season. post on here if interested cheers

alright mate,

i'm a city fan fae dundee aswell.... would be interested in goin down to the games!
is there quite alot of interest in this eh?

will do perth, was also thinking obviously we wouldn,t be able to make it to a lot of games wi the travel, work commitments, finances etc so when city are on the box everyone who,s up for this should meet up to watch the game, we can watch it in a different town/city every game. it,s always good havin a piss up in a different place. any thoughts on that?

Myself and my brother go down to games occasionally would defo be up for joining we are up in Aberdeen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.