FAO all scottish city fans

Having travelled from the West Coast a few times there seems to be quite a few Scottish Blues in the west of the country as well, it might be an idea for use to look at the way the Northern Irish Supporters clubs organise, we have about 7 or 8 clubs here and each organise travel independently but often meet up to watch games on the box together (those that havent gone to that game), and if one club has a mini-bus organised from the airport will offer a lift to members of other clubs.
We also organise an end of season charity event (6 a side competition, quiz and raffle etc with the host club deciding what charity to donate the proceeds to and each club taking turns to host the event).
We would have members at most games home and away (two members have had season tickets for over 30 years and three others have had ST's from Maine Road days), and it is up to individual members to decide how many games they can afford to go to, and then about twice a season we go over for the weekend as a club.

dundeemcfc said:
not sure where i,m going yet, i usually watch the games in the old bank bar, got 2 screens and they sell belhaven best the beers fairly cheap too which is always a bonus!
no been in there to watch the football afore, sounds a plan if people are up for it though!

WHOOOOOOH YEAH..There's nothing sexier than a guy wearing a womans skirt...Hehe LOL

i,m meeting up wi a couple of dundee blues who,ve posted their interest on here on tuesday for the game. was thinking about getting everyone together who,s up for starting this supporters club to watch the pompey game in 2 weeks, perth sounds like the best option cos most of the people into it come from the east coast [edinburgh, aberdeen, dundee an perth] an the highlands [aviemore an inverness] it,s also convenient for travel from the west coast. anyone up for this? the quicker it,s sorted the better i say

mancityscot said:
yep, i'd definitley be up for that. be great if it happned as i'm sure it would save us all alot of money. instead of driving and taking the train.

although i may give the piss up a miss, as i'm 16
grow a "chuckle tache",then they might think you're,,,,,,,,,,naw,on second thoughts forget it mate,apologies.Have an irn bru instead.(you don't really want to resemble that wee tadger)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.