FAO: Everyone going to Wembley!

ALL OUR LIVES said:
mike o said:
I refused to take one off the steward on the way in as I was bladdered and in full on derby hate mode.

Didn't realise our club had sorted them and told the steward I didnt want anything off them lot. Everytime I look at that seminal picture I think of what a dick I am when I'm drunk.

acceptance is the first step. Now you must cast that can of Special Brew back to the devil.

Can I finish it first?

I'll be bringing a scarf- tricky bit is I've took the red & black Neil Young one to every match in the cup.

Superstition would dictate that I carried on but the fact we're playing that lot means I may get mistaken for a rag.

Ill be bringing my scarve but was thinking of my red and black fa cup top but thought that it wouldnt be good to wear it for this game even though i have worn it for every other fa cup game. What does everyone else reckon?

mickfinn said:
I'll be bringing a scarf- tricky bit is I've took the red & black Neil Young one to every match in the cup.

Superstition would dictate that I carried on but the fact we're playing that lot means I may get mistaken for a rag.

Mistaken for a rag? Do your knuckles spark when you walk?

You'll be fine in red/black, mines also been to every game along with my 15 year old now pink/grey stripped retro shirt. It would be rude not to give them two Wembley trips.

mickfinn said:

Only if you've got a Primark hoody and a Norwich city scarf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.