FAO Gman/Book Lovers

Thanx4Knives said:
gman07 said:
on the road is another book that needs attention... but so does many books like Generation X for example...

Im re-reading 'On The Road' at the minute, great book. I have 'Factotum' by Charles Bukowski for when I finish.
on the road reminds me of a movie i saw last year that has been in my mind since then "Into the wild" Awesome movie and story...

gman07 said:
Thanx4Knives said:
gman07 said:
on the road is another book that needs attention... but so does many books like Generation X for example...

Im re-reading 'On The Road' at the minute, great book. I have 'Factotum' by Charles Bukowski for when I finish.
on the road reminds me of a movie i saw last year that has been in my mind since then "Into the wild" Awesome movie and story...

Yeah definitly only less reckless. Into the wild is a great movie and great soundtrack.

gman07 said:
berger1985 said:
'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' is my current read which im enjoying. Still got a wish list from that monster thread a few months ago.

Read '1984' and 'The Catcher in The Rye' recently, both of which I enjoyed thanks to recommendations on here!
the catcher in the rye is a cultbook... a must read for anyone who likes to read... 1984 i didnt like... on the road is another book that needs attention... but so does many books like Generation X for example...

The Catcher In the Rye maybe a cult book, but I found it to be awful! For me it is the worst book ever written! I just could not get into it, so boring!
I'll stick with Willa Cartha and Steinbeck!
After all, it's down to personal choice as we all read & understand books differently.

Currently I'm reading The Pearl by Steinbeck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.