FAO new seasoncard holders

GoldenSilva said:
I've not had anything put on mine.

was a citycard holder, first seasoncard. not too bothered about the bonus points though, the whole point of the points is to reward loyalty. Yes, getting a seasoncard is loyal, but surely renewing is more important? - and whats the bet a bunch of bandwagon supporters will start to get big game allocations as a result?

this is something city have done for years. everyone got it but only once

Stevie B said:
200 FA Cup Scheme 11/12 Purchase 03/07/2011 11:18:31
200 European Cup Scheme 11/12 Purchase 03/07/2011 11:18:31
50 e-Magazine 11/12 Purchase 03/07/2011 11:18:31
50 e-Programme 11/12 Purchase 03/07/2011 11:18:31
380 Platinum Season 11/12 Purchase 03/07/2011 11:18:21

I'm not the greatest mathematician but this doesn't add up to 1000.

I have had ST's in the past but not for two seasons, maybe this is why I haven't received as many points as new customers?
your not a new customer if you have had one in the past

you will have got them before

Mine are still at 1980. Got 190 added after I bought the Seasoncard. I've been a Seasoncard holder before but bought this one as new.

1980 is the year I was born so I'm considering never buying anything again to ensure my loyalty points match forever.

just looked at my account and i have just recieved 1000 lp for becoming a sc holder quite happy knowing i save 50 quid from going platnum and got more lp

mine gone on>>

Loyalty Points History

Qty Team Name VS Team Name Date
1000 Manual Adjustment Season Ticket Loyalty 15/07/2011 15:31:18
190 Gold Season 11/12 Purchase 08/07/2011 11:39:28
100 Reading FC Purchase 06/03/2011 00:00:00
10 Wigan Athletic FC Purchase 05/03/2011 00:00:00

bobmcfc said:
your bonus 1000 loyalty points ( for becoming a new sc holder) will have gone on today.

might want to log in and check your online account ;)
So you are telling me that they have given you 1000 points for becoming a new seasoncard member on top of your normal points that you receive for gold or platinum and any cup scheme you have gone for?. If that is the case its wrong.

oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
Yep,honestly,still have the confirmation and e-mail.

so you went platinum and a cup scheme and this is your first ever season card ? did you log in and check because you only get the bonus points a couple of weeks after you buy.

mine and my sons went on yesterday

No mine is Gold.They claimed that was all that they had available.
Whether its because I get a Discount with being Registered Disabled and my son get a free one,as my assistant,I honestly don`t know Bob.

Id check again pal, similar situation to you and our kid sorted it all out for us. He got about 800 more or less after purchase then checked today and got the bonus

talkativesprout said:
oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:
so you went platinum and a cup scheme and this is your first ever season card ? did you log in and check because you only get the bonus points a couple of weeks after you buy.

mine and my sons went on yesterday

No mine is Gold.They claimed that was all that they had available.
Whether its because I get a Discount with being Registered Disabled and my son get a free one,as my assistant,I honestly don`t know Bob.

Id check again pal, similar situation to you and our kid sorted it all out for us. He got about 800 more or less after purchase then checked today and got the bonus

Cheers mate,will give them a buzz tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.