FAO of all whom want Mourinho

chazmcfc

You really do not know a jot about football unfortunately. He IS more negative than Hughes in the way he approaches games. His Inter side are probably the most BORING, DULL team i have ever watched in my life, OK they win but it is fucking terrible to watch. I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game. Stick with Hughes till January and asses the situation then. If a new man does come in I would personally plump for Hiddink.

I want to be the first of the grammar police to correct this:

FAO of all who want Mourinho

personally id like to see some success first before we turn on the brazillian flare

and you cant realy say were playing like entertaining stuff atm

chazmcfc said:
You really do not know a jot about football unfortunately. He IS more negative than Hughes in the way he approaches games. His Inter side are probably the most BORING, DULL team i have ever watched in my life, OK they win but it is fucking terrible to watch. I would rather watch us attacking, and not win every game. Stick with Hughes till January and asses the situation then. If a new man does come in I would personally plump for Hiddink.

pmsl.....

Consistently his teams score more than most, concede less than most, win more than most.

Yes he plays a defensive game, just like Hughes, the difference is he is fucking good at it unlike us under Hughes that still concede 2 or 3!

Think before engaging brain!

Vic said:
I want to be the first of the grammar police to correct this:

FAO of all who want Mourinho

I want to be second of grammar police to correct this:

FAO all who want Mourinho

lol.

Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.

chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.

horseshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.