FAO of all whom want Mourinho

CheesySmoker said:
personally id like to see some success first before we turn on the brazillian flare

and you cant realy say were playing like entertaining stuff atm
If Mourinho came and we played like his Inter side boring the opposition into submission i for one wouldn't be renewing my seasoncard.

chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.

With one notable exception. He wins.

chazmcfc said:
CheesySmoker said:
personally id like to see some success first before we turn on the brazillian flare

and you cant realy say were playing like entertaining stuff atm
If Mourinho came and we played like his Inter side boring the opposition into submission i for one wouldn't be renewing my seasoncard.

Pull the other one. If he won the Premier League, you'd be right at the front of the queue.

chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.
but wins...

chazmcfc said:

for someone who knows nothing about football i suggest you dont start threads with this

Rammy Blue said:
chazmcfc said:

horseshit.
Just the reply I expected from a twat. If you can't have a sensible debate why the fuck are you on the forum ?

Are you lot thick ?
Did you read the OP ?

It states VERY CLEARLY yes he does win, but the football his sides play is also fucking shit. I see Jose has had a lot of success in the CL with Inter against the big boys. Can't believe some of you are happy to watch fucking shite football every week as long as we win.

chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue said:
horseshit.
Just the reply I expected from a twat. If you can't have a sensible debate why the fuck are you on the forum ?

You have got sensible answers, your post is ill thought out, factually incorrect.

I will say it again for you, he is a winner, his teams score the most goals, concede the fewest and win the most games. Please dont try and put him in the same club as Hughes as they could not be further apart when it comes to the art of managing a professional football club!

chazmcfc said:
Are you lot thick ?
Did you read the OP ?

It states VERY CLEARLY yes he does win, but the football his sides play is also fucking shit. I see Jose has had a lot of success in the CL with Inter against the big boys. Can't believe some of you are happy to watch fucking shite football every week as long as we win.

loser

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.