FAO Phil 'the nose' Thompson

Bluemoon115 said:
Thommo talking about Mascherano like the lover who finished him.
made me laugh listening to rush's take on this during the week

accused masch of crying to leave throughout the year

and how long did you manage at juve, before going home, ian?

Jeff not asked the question,

But in terms of finding an owner and being given a good transfer budget to work with, you are fucked aren't you. The banks will be after you come october with the prospect of administration and deduction of points. Thought not.

What's the score with nicholas? I can understand thompson being bitter,but nicholas seems to have a special hatred for us.Is it because he supports Celtic and there's a connection with them and the scum?That's all I can think of as a reason.

What's the score with nicholas? I can understand thompson being bitter,but nicholas seems to have a special hatred for us.Is it because he supports Celtic and there's a connection with them and the scum?That's all I can think of as a reason.

As a gooner he must be a tad worried about us, last season they failed to beat us and in fact we tonked them twice at our place, we have strenghtened considerably and I don't think he believes arsenal have done the same, with a resurgent spurs taking one spot and ourselves looking for another, he knows Rags and Chelski are probably Ok this season so he may feel we are after Arsenals place hence the vitriolic attacks.

soccer saturday

we got praise at last, it was kiiling merson saying how good milner was, johnson got a lot of credit,
thompson didnt say much,

Re: soccer saturday

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187308&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=187308&start=50</a>

Nicholas didnt give us to much either. Made a big point of saying how we were torn apart by Spurs then said that we only played just OK against Liverpool.

Whilst I agree with your comments, Merson can barely finish a sentence never mind praise anybody and as for the others who are they really? Ex Pro's who can't get a job in real life, can't get a job in football and if it wasn't for $ky they would just about get on TalkShite. I would rather listen to an ordinary fans view than these no marks. 2 of them managed to slag us for Spurs and that we played reasonable against pool, all in the same sentence. Washed up pointless tossers the lot of 'em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.