FAO THE SCUM WHORES

Robert Zimmerman is a blue, is a blue, is a blue
Robert Zimmerman is a blue. He loves City!!

Good, but doesnt quite roll off the tongue (so to speak)

Dave Fabulous said:
Also appropriate.......................

The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'.
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.

God I hope so

I hope so to,
That the times they are a changin'
TEVEZ!!!!TEVEZ!!!!!!

Pictures can say a lot to.......

2m4yjwk.jpg

Traitor Tevez joins City
By Ed. Mon, Jul 13, 2009
Featured

Having spent the best part of the last two months bleating on about how hard done by he was at United, Carlos Tevez has now done the dirty on the fans that hero-worshipped him and signed for Manchester City on a five-year contract.

Tevez blamed his Old Trafford exit on manager Sir Alex Ferguson – for not picking the Argentinian striker enough in the major games. But confirmation of the long expected move across town has exposed Tevez for the treacherous liar he is. With no European football at City, and plenty of competition for striking places, Tevez will almost certainly play is less big games next season, not more. £150,000 per week should help ease the pain of sitting on the bench.

“It is terrific news,” former United legend Mark Hughes Mark said on confirmation of the deal.

“Carlos is an international player of the highest class who possesses all the attributes that will help drive this club forward.

“He is not only outstanding technically but he is a reliable goal scorer and someone who will contribute fully to the team ethic. He gives us another exciting, attacking dimension.

“I cannot wait to welcome him to City. I am sure our fans will give Carlos an exceptionally warm welcome.”

Tevez, who will keep his number 32 shirt at City, can expect more than a warm welcome from the fans when he returns to Old Trafford next season. The real shame is not that Tevez left Old Trafford – he just wasn’t good enough for United – but that a fans’ favourite has been exposed as a hypocrite. Those United fans who drowned out Sir Alex’ end of campaign address last season will have more than a moment’s pause for thought now.

Indeed, Sir Alex suggested that Tevez’ had little intention of signing on the dotted line a United.

“I half expected Carlos Tevez would be going a long time back,” said Ferguson at an Old Trafford press conference today.

“I think he maybe did a deal around January because I spoke to him and gave him an offer on the night we played Inter Milan and he never came back to me.

“I phoned him on holiday and he never got back to me and I texted him twice and he never got back to me then either, so obviously he had made his mind up a long time ago.

“He was a good player and did well for us. But he obviously assessed the situation and wanted to go somewhere else.”

History says that there’s only one way out of Old Trafford, and that’s down. Good luck Carlitos, you’ll need it.

Share:

Tags: Carlos Tevez

One Response to “Traitor Tevez joins City” royharper says:
July 13, 2009 at 8:37 pm
Welcome to the blue world, the very very new world. Players are bought and sold, it’s a market, and the market really forces. Ferguson mustn’t have thought that Tevez was quite up to it, otherwise he would have made sure of the purchase. He probably left his pursuit of Tevez until he knew that it was too late; in order not to alienate his own constituency among the fans. He’s gambled. We’ll see. We can all be the judges in a few weeks’ time.

Matt Diablo says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

July 13, 2009 at 8:51 pm
what a sad and poisoness little hole this swamplife is? Get used to it boys, a bluemoon is rising!!

Go on Guys, treat yourseles it's rather satisfying....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.