Fapping Off

Perfectly normal part of the male and female daily routine. Nature's five-minute pick-me-up.

If it weren't for masturbation the streets would be crawling with weirdos.

If you're a reborn Christian in training for a sex free and fap free future as a monk then sure go ahead.

Or you just enjoy it and ignore the cult of Reddit and their strange ways...

I mean there's a "no pillow" thing as well that's meant to improve your life... It's all placebo effect if anything.

Negative twunt lol... I'm itching, but I don't plan on giving in.

Proper cold turkeying :/

I was told by a doc (a real one I assume...) after he stuck his finger up me arse, that having a shufty keeps your prostrate in good working order and to do it regular.

Never needed a better excuse to keep watching my lovely Hana Haruna display her charms in Japan!!

I was told by a doc (a real one I assume...) after he stuck his finger up me arse, that having a shufty keeps your prostrate in good working order and to do it regular.

Never needed a better excuse to keep watching my lovely Hana Haruna display her charms in Japan!!
Has he been arrested since?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.