UK far right trouble July/August 24

I watched a video about the possibility of another US civil war. The narrator was saying that the energy in America is so horrendous that some people need a civil war to stop themselves committing suicide.
As weird as that might sound I totally understand it. The vibe everywhere is immensely negative and it feels like it's going to take a world war to change it.

Quote funny how they have claimed themselves named as patriots, a word created to signify those with anti british semtiments
Not created for that. But to be a patriot in any colony might mean opposing the colonial power.

See also patriot / freedom fighter / terrorist.

I watched a video about the possibility of another US civil war. The narrator was saying that the energy in America is so horrendous that some people need a civil war to stop themselves committing suicide.
As weird as that might sound I totally understand it. The vibe everywhere is immensely negative and it feels like it's going to take a world war to change it.
It is weird. Let's have a WW to feel better. I hope you wrote that after a few drinks.

10 years, never an excuse to carry one.
10 years would be mad , we don't know how some people have to live, the fear within them because of their surroundings. Unfortunately knife crimes lead some people to believe they may need something to protect themselves.

I'm not in a position to say they are right or wrong.

The some people that do are all MAGAs; such a mindset always exists in a strata of every society, likewise we have our Want Our Country Backs afflicted with paranoia over multiculturalism and intent on causing anarchy. Many want to get on with their lives and avoid a global conflict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.