UK far right trouble July/August 24

No because most of them make sure they are at least one step removed from anything that would involve them having to take any consequences for their actions.

This is the thing with Farage. People talk about hating the political elites and being left behind, which I have great sympathy with. But to then choose to support a man who is entirely part of an elite and who actually views the people he claims to represent with even more contempt than the rest of the political world does is entirely self defeating.

However much contempt you think Starmer and Sunak hold you in, they're not the ones indirectly encouraging you to get locked up, maybe lose your job and all that could flow from that are they? Frustration and rage are legitimate feelings but the important thing is what you do with them.

If you don't have any trust in politicians fair enough but in that case there are a many things you can do in your own community. At the bottom of the list is to hitch your wagon to a politician who values you even less than the people you already mistrust. Don't listen to his words, words are cheap. Look at his actions, look at what he actually does. He's been in politics a long time so show me the track record in his career where he's actually tangibly helped ordinary people improve their lot. Don't focus on the photo ops with pint in hand; show me how his manifesto adds up and the pieces of the jigsaw slot together to suggest that he's serious. I don't think he even cared enough about the people he says he wants to represent to be bothered to properly check that the candidates he wanted them to vote for were legit. Look at the people he considers his political allies and look at their track revords.
If I'm going on actions speak louder than words as far as I can tell he actually treats ordinary people like shit on the bottom of his shoe.
Perfect summing up of Farage.
One thing about that **** is that he’s not stupid. He knows how to stay the right side of the law with his comments and exactly how far he can go. His inferences and innuendo make it perfectly clear what he means without saying it and there would be no way that a prosecutor would be able to make any incitement charges stick.

Perfect summing up of Farage.
One thing about that **** is that he’s not stupid. He knows how to stay the right side of the law with his comments and exactly how far he can go. His inferences and innuendo make it perfectly clear what he means without saying it and there would be no way that a prosecutor would be able to make any incitement charges stick.
IMG_0477.jpeg

Precisely. Fascism is a tool of certain elements within the ruling class, especially when capitalism is in crisis.

The manipulators are traitors to the Commonwealth of Great Britain and should be summarily dealt with. They like to call themselves 'patriots' but they have no real love for this country, only for their sacks of untaxed cash. But wave a few flags and a lot of people in the country are easily conned. As the Brexit vote revealed.

Waving the flags is really important. The theatre is a key element because without the theatre and 'cultural' dimensions to sweep people along, in the cold light of day the ideas and ideologies are easily exposed as rancid and not in the interests of the majority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.