UK far right trouble July/August 24

I’m not very easily moved but felt really upset today do some work for Uber at weekends picked up a family from rusholme going to bury
The lady and her 2 children were terrified as they are asylum seekers I was horrified to see how these twats that are rioting looting etc have made these people feel so afraid the children were no older than 5years of age anyway I reimbursed the fare out of my own pocket when I reached her destination as I feel ashamed frustrated upset and disappointed that certain people in this country think it’s ok to behave in this way,
Top man.

Essex to add to that list? Or do they already live there?
Essex, you'll remember, was where they had people on television saying that they were going to vote Leave in 2016 because — I quote — “this was a great country before the blacks got here”.
(I'm sure it wasn't the only place where people were saying that as a rationale for their vote, mind).

He lives in Essex.

It's come back to me. It was the good citizens of Canvey Island who were interviewed (the Leave vote was nearly 73%, incidentally). Wherever they live in Essex, hope it's not there.

Bunch of wankers that mob, I got caught in the middle of it a few months ago when taking my mum out for lunch.

Angry twats screaming anti semitic slurs and the police doing nothing to stop them.
Didn’t see them causing any trouble when i was last in town during one of their marches. Unlike these racist bellends. Heard them chant Israel is an apartheid state but nothing else.Slightly different having a protest against mass genoicide to picking on random minorities and smashing up anything they can.

I’m not very easily moved but felt really upset today do some work for Uber at weekends picked up a family from rusholme going to bury
The lady and her 2 children were terrified as they are asylum seekers I was horrified to see how these twats that are rioting looting etc have made these people feel so afraid the children were no older than 5years of age anyway I reimbursed the fare out of my own pocket when I reached her destination as I feel ashamed frustrated upset and disappointed that certain people in this country think it’s ok to behave in this way,

In these mad days, little gestures like that mean a lot.

It’ll fizzle out. These dicks are getting it out of their system, some will get arrested, the rest will disappear back into the shadows until the next enough is enough moment.
I imagine the police will spend the next couple of weeks combing through photos and footage (there'll be plenty of it) and then there'll be a good few early morning raids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.